• Don't really like it

1 4.76%
  • I hate it

1 4.76%
  • I don't drink tea/Prefer coffee

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tea?

mw ha ha ha ha little 11 year old like coffee yay makes me hyper my mum probally wishes she haddent givent it to me for the first time
    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

I'm english,take a guess

I'm smilie mad
    ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
    MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
    Online sisters suzy
    ~virgo~&zillah
    long lost bro:hitman
    MOM:nefertiti
    DAD:party4ever
    UNCLE:yorick
    AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

Quote Originally Posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    Not a big tea fan...

I do drink different flavors from time to time. Normally when I am sick, stressed, or dealing with insomnia, though. And I almost always add honey or sugar to it. My co-workers had me try Earl Gray with 1/2 and 1/2 and a bunch of honey. THAT tasted good!

@Heart....I was surprised to see you like Chamomile tea in the morning, as it's known for it's qualities to help you relax and "wind down." Often times, to my knowledge, people drink it before bed, or also to reduce stress. Interesting that it helps you in the a.m.
    I've never tried it with honey, but with half and half and it does taste so good!

I enjoy it in the morning because it helps when I sometimes have headaches in the morning, other than that I just enjoy the taste, I never really feel the "Relaxing" effect of the tea though, like how the caffeine in Coffee doesn't really keep me up

Mistery - It seems alot of people enjoy mint tea I've never tried it but I will pick up a box and see how it tastes

Wink

I love tea! I usually forget about it though, don't drink much of anything during the day. I like Jasmine, mint, orange, chamomile, green, apple cinnamon, chai, Earl Grey, lemon, Ginger, and more. I don't really like Oolong tea, it's kind of a little odd for me. My dad keeps drinking Gunpowder tea and wants me to try it. I haven't yet.
    Never Give Up!

I used to drink tea, but then I fell in love with coffee. I still drink it, but not very often. I like my tea in a variety of ways, and I'll drink a bunch of different types. It all depends on what I have on-hand, and what mood I'm in.

I like Lady Earl Grey, Roobios, lemon, English Breakfast, peppermint, nectarine...it really depends on how I'm feeling and what's available.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Edgewood,New Mexico,almost 7000 feet above sea level

I love iced tea in the summer,I can literally drink a gallon of it & since I was born in the Deep South I like it sweet

My English friend says that of all our colonial customs he feels that drinking iced tea is the most barbaric & uncivilized