Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Guess - TESTERS NEEDED!!!!

Hi gamer friends,
    I am creating a funny online puzzle game. Idea is to guess the character player has choosen with asking few questions.
    Game is learning informations on character after players answers questions.
    More are the players, more the game will be smart.

I need your feedback to improve the game and presentation to have something more userfriendly.
    Technical advices (on design, technology, algo) are welcome.

Now, let's play and give me your feedback.
    Go and have fun at www.icanguess.com

Thanks and have a good week end.
    Last edited by icanguess; 03-15-2009, 20:41:32.

If you want feedback or other advice, you might want to try here, too.
    http://www.gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Thanks for your advice

I'll do that.
      Last edited by icanguess; 03-15-2009, 20:42:18.

Comment

I like the interactive nature of this. It didn't guess my character, but hopefully my answers will make it that much more accurate.

Comment

Thanks Jack for your test and shame on me if the game didn't guesses your character!
          I'am working to improve it but as of today my database of knowledge is not big enough but it will grow with players answers.

Don't hesitate to come back to see improvements.

Thanks

For kind people who had tested my game. You will very kind if you give me your feedback, you can send it to the mail address wich is on my website.

Thanks
          Last edited by icanguess; 03-22-2009, 03:02:03. Reason: Merged Posts; Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting. :)

Comment

sounds intersesting and i love testing so starting now
            sigpic

Comment

Lol i was thinking Tinky Winky (from teletubies) and the second guess was spiderman. But it will probably become more accurate as it becomes used more!
              An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
              the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

Just wanted to test, but you have only 5 countries to choose from?!?
                At least you could add "other" if you don't want to make a long list Should I pretend now to come from one of those 5 countries? Or do you only want testers from those countries

Comment

lol mistery is left out aww it guessed mine first time barrack obama but i really didnt understand at first i would say it would need some instructions or an introduction (i figured out it is like 20 questions so i undrstood but some others still might not)
                  sigpic

Comment

Hiya,

Just had a quick test of your game and it seems pretty good! I like the fact you can see the probabilities, it allows you to see the games reasoning behind the choice which is something I normally miss in this sort of guessing engine. I'll give it a few more tests this evening and report back to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                      Just wanted to test, but you have only 5 countries to choose from?!?
                      At least you could add "other" if you don't want to make a long list Should I pretend now to come from one of those 5 countries? Or do you only want testers from those countries
                      Mystery, Don't foget that the game is still in testing. Will add more countries later.
                      You can also play without giving a username and country (anonymous mode), just click on button "new game".

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Comment

Thanks for your feedback.
                        I've tested it, and it's really fun
                        Although it didn't guess my characters, but I think the more people contribute, the better the characters will be guessed.

Comment

is mario in your game?

I got to 99 questions and it crashed, i didnt see mario on the list once, even when it asked 'are they italian' and 'do they have a moustache'

I think maybe if your first question was 'Are they a real person or a fictional character' would help rule out a lot of names.

Comment

Hi Snizzbut,

thanks for testing my game.
                            There are not all characters in my game...the game is learning when players play and create/add new character (and new question).
                            About your second remark, the game will not ask question in a predefine order but with a statistical logic depending on informations it learned from previous games: the game is learning...

The most important step of the game is to save your character at the end of questions...

Thanks and any comments are welcome.

Comment

well it didnt get either of mine but i added them ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X