Mushroom Tower Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushroom Tower Defense

A TD game with some new twists. (TD meets mario bros)
    Use wasd to scroll around the play area,
    upgrade your mushrooms as well as their elemental crystals and treasure bonuses.
    Find different effects from combinations of the element crystals.

PLAY

Element combos bonuses=
    sigpic

A very funny and cute tower defense game

Comment

I LOVE such games!

Comment

It takes too long to get interesting but once you get to the higher levels it is quite fun I admit. Wish I could have kept my characters after defeating the first world but looks like you start over fresh.

I like the steal money, slow splash and sniper combos.

Edit: The 4th world is killing me. Can't build fast enough.

Comment

Awesome variant. One of the best TD games ever. Not too easy, not too many option, just right. Finally beat the 4th world, on to the 5th. TIP: If you're having trouble with a new level, go back and try to beat your score for previous levels to gain skill points to use at the new world. I've got triple Increase Attack Damage which works wonderfully.
          There is no excuse for stupidity, only an undying precedent of the past.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I keep coming back to this TD game because it is not terribly complex yet a nice challenge. I managed world 4 quite handily with

World 5 is a tough one to get started. One timing mistake and you get a lot of leaks. I am not surviving much past the 40th wave.

Great game to keep on the back burner and come back to from time to time.

Edit: Finally knocked out level 5, on towards 6

Comment

Stuck on level 9.

I've gotten gold from every level before it and maxed damage, lifes and money gain over time. Plus two wave lentghs and one starter gem. That's all you can get at this point. Level 69 is as far as I've gotten.

What should I do?

I've put up a strategy to beat this game.

The best in general is Thunder, but you should have them all pretty equally. You can then throw in some splash slow and other special mushrooms to juice it up. Machine gun and Sniper are good, but lose their charm as the game proceeds.

Maybe one should just increase quantity by stealing money...

Comment

another good strategy is to create a life plus mushroom right at the end to mop up those critters that only have one hp left. It'll help keep your lives topped up. Also use angel doll wisely on a mushroom that kills rather than just maims.

Comment

Love this game and played it all night. On world 10.

Edit: Gave up. Can't put a recognizable dent in 10.

Comment

love this game
                    always laugh and 3njoy th3 lif3
                    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.

Comment

Getting close on world 10. Made it to level 73.

Done! Here is what the end game screen looks like. I am going to drop a note to this email address for sure. Really a good TD game.

Little hint for the last worlds

Comment

Great game. I loving it, though I am having real problems getting past 10-72. I must agree with RBS's hint for getting past the last worlds.

Comment

i looooooooooove this game but i can never get past level one!
                          eat my dust

Comment

Working...
                          X