Stoneage Assassin: Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneage Assassin: Revenge

Stoneage Assassin is a dark tale of revenge that takes place in a prehistoric age. As the player you take the role of the father who had his daughter kidnapped in the middle of the night by hunters. After being left for dead by the hunters the father is full of grief and obsessed with revenge. Years later he then receives a mysterious message on his cave wall in the forms of drawings. Once deciphered it appears that someone wishes to help him and has left him a makeshift sniper rifle to aid him in his quest for revenge. As the player you must complete a series of missions that will each get you closer to the one responsible for kidnapping your daughter and may still know her whereabouts.

In the game you must your sniper rifle and ammo to strategically complete each mission using the details in the brief as a guide. Using the mouse to aim, left mouse button to shoot, x and z keys to change ammo you must ensure that only your targets are hit. You must be patient and careful to not hit any innocent people.

- Controls:

Sniper rifle aim/movement - Mouse

Fire - Left mouse Button

Z key - Normal Ammo select

X key - Alternate ammo (when available)

Mission will fail if:

Mission conditions are not met as described in brief.

Innocents are hit.

Target escapes.

Play here

Click image for larger version

Name:	ghsse.gif
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1697045

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    muhahaahaaaaa....

first!!!
    neway, i can't get by chapter 7... ive waited for all 4 guys to come (from the right side of screen) then i tried shooting the house i thought they were in, the fire, and the logs in the fire, and the stone in front of the house, the roof of the house, and the bars on the window of the house, but i can't get them!! helpppp

nvm got it )) for those who need it,

k.thnx.bi
    Last edited by DoDaFunkyMonkey; 02-09-2009, 23:31:03.

i don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence...
    the quiet scares me cuz it speaks the truthh..

L
    O
    V
    E

is the irresistible desire to be
    Irresistibly desired

Comment

Ok so I'm stuck on the bird one, i might just be impatient but i have no idea what to do! lol

Edit - lol nvm, i just didnt wait long enough
      Last edited by FatalAsh; 06-16-2009, 22:26:21.
      Boys are trouble....
      Especially the ones with leather jackets ;3

Comment

how do you pass the beach scene where four guys are around a fire...im stuck

Comment

@Jordan

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
          X