• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 8:
    Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

stage 2

how long does it take to get a respond for stage 2? source says it only takes a few minutes but i've been waiting for like forever!! i'm pretty sure i got the right codes since i copied and pasted everything just to be sure.

i hate waiting.

and hate is a four letter word. lol.

Comment

I got one as soon as I sent out my email. Didn't have to wait for a second. Have you checked your junk mail maybe?
        sigpic

Comment

i did. inbox nada. spam nada. it's been about 30 mins now and still nada.

Comment

Make sure no empty spaces have crepted accidently between the codes. Try sending out a second email...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elle View Post
              Make sure no empty spaces have crepted accidently between the codes. Try sending out a second email...
              i sent you a pm elle
              Last edited by Seraphim; 02-18-2009, 23:01:46. Reason: thank you thank you elle! finally on stage 2! grrr...i had the right email address i dont know why i never got a response.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
                For 8:
                im not sure exactly what i should be doing, did what i thought was right but its not working, any1 got any more clues for a dummy please?????

Comment

The messages are sent automatically - I got all of them in about 30 seconds. I am stuck on level 58. Catch up so y'all can help me out.

Originally posted by ozchick View Post
                  im not sure exactly what i should be doing, did what i thought was right but its not working, any1 got any more clues for a dummy please?????
                  Last edited by shaharc; 02-19-2009, 07:18:04. Reason: multiple posting is not allowed, please use the Edit button

Comment

Originally posted by rdxtion View Post
                    The messages are sent automatically - I got all of them in about 30 seconds. I am stuck on level 58. Catch up so y'all can help me out.
                    lol, love to catch up, but my brain isnt working properly, stuck on 8

Originally posted by rdxtion
                    well, i thought I knew what was wrong, obviously not, cause it doesnt work, lol
                    Last edited by shaharc; 02-19-2009, 07:18:27. Reason: multiple posting is not allowed, please use the Edit button

Comment

Level 8

lol, love to catch up, but my brain isnt working properly, stuck on 8
                      Did my hint above help? Let me know if you want me to send you a more explicit pm.

Comment

Did my hint above help? Let me know if you want me to send you a more explicit pm.
                        yes plz, if you dont mind

yes plz, if you dont mind
                        thanks heaps, just missed the first word, doh
                        Last edited by ShiningStar; 02-19-2009, 02:34:09. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple post in a row :)

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick
                          thanks heaps, just missed the first word, doh
                          Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck!!
                            yeah got to stage 2 and ive seen the hints for level 9, but not being really computer literate, i have no idea what to do now!!!!!!

Comment

Level 9

yeah got to stage 2 and ive seen the hints for level 9, but not being really computer literate, i have no idea what to do now!!!!!!
                              Neither am I... Thankfully I found some German forum to get some answers. Not that I could really read it. lol

For this one, you need to:

Comment

I solved 9 with a different method... Maybe it was wrong way to do it but I got the right answer anyway. I couldn't look at picture's hex code so I tried various other things and finally looking at picture's
                                helped me.
                                Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

Working...
                                X