My First Animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Animation

Watch in shock and awe as some guy falls down the stairs. click here to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSDab2SNEZE done with ms paint and movie maker.
    When life gives you lemons,EAT THEM RAW AND ASK FOR SECONDS.
    so nerdy its cool
    teh wootness

LOL. Poor little guy. But, why on earth would he think that jumping face first onto the stairs was a good idea?! (Love the facial expressions. )

Comment

Hey Otakette! Maybe you should try a little bit faster on the shots? It was almost painful watching the guy getting to the stairs! And yeah... why does he think about it? Haha it was funny. Very good first animation well done.

Comment

Yay for paint!
        The poor-man's photoshop!

I use it too
        READ
        >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
        It'll SHOCK you!
        Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

i actually don't know why he did it, lol. any way, i posted new animations, that i did in... (drumroll) ADOBE FLASH! so, anyways, check them out!
          so nerdy its cool
          teh wootness

Comment

otaketee, your animation too slow
            to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

It is too slow, but i can't really speed it up without deleting, editing, and reuploading it. So...yeah.
              so nerdy its cool
              teh wootness

Comment

That was really good. If i did paint animation i would only have stick figures. I dabble in claymation but mine is a work in progress. :cP
                sigpic

Comment

nice one xD
                  but you should really learn Flash if you wanna make good animations
                  Free Flash Games | Play Online Games

sigpic
                  Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

Comment

Actually i have a few flashes on my youtube that i did if you want to check them out.
                    so nerdy its cool
                    teh wootness

Comment

A quite good. But I think you need more practice for this. First of all this is too slow. And the second is I don't see the clearly, mean to say that its good but not awesome. You should need more practice. If you need any kind of help then tell us. Hope we'll help you.
                      Last edited by Kzin; 08-29-2012, 05:34:32. Reason: removed link

Comment

Working...
                      X