Clear All

OUT!

video walkthru here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gDDfdwG1XM
    text walkthru here at comment #91
    http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/?p=8...comment-294504

Comment

Rupert don't know squat about settin' up a drumset
      "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

how do you put the blue drum thing on the small stand thing

Comment

Finally went through the whole thing! Man setting up the drum kit was alot of work to smash it all up!

The Escape Artist

Comment

any one wants any help with this game privet message me completed it x x x

Comment

Out - wow. Sick ending but no-one likes being double crossed right!
              Enjoyed the musical theme which made codes and instrument assembly easy.
              Forgot the foot pedal on the high hats and adjusting the seat so had to get help there.
              Took a look at the vidoe walkthrough afterwards to read the end credits...there is always something hidden 'message' (or abuse) in credits that roll way too fast too read - sick kittens.
              Bravo!
              You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

I can't get the coat hanger off the last stand... have clicked it thousands of times!!

EDIT>> Oh, got it - it must need to be clicked where it swings the most.

Now I can't work out what to do with the 2 red drums and bass drum - everything else in place have
                in bass drum & foot pedal. Hints anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X