X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Core Game (P'n'C puzzle based Adventure) - Looking for testers

Hey all,

I am the author of the core games (Sphere Core, Cube Core, Prism Core, Soul Core), I am currently working on the next game in the series, and am looking for around 10-20 people to help me test it, and to offer me feedback.

You don't necessarily need experience of testing games before, I just need you to be patient, willing to play the game through from start to finish multiple times, willing to spend a bit of spare time discussing the game, and helping me get it ready to release.

The game is a point and click based adventure, very much in the same style of the last games in the series. I would hope that most people would be able to play and enjoy the game, so a wide demographic of people would be useful as a testing base.

If you are interested in becoming a tester on this game, please send an email to tester@powerabuse.co.uk, including a bit of info about yourself and the types of flash games you enjoy playing. Further details regarding the test will then be sent to you.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you,

Lazarou

I'm already a beta tester, and I have to say this game is going to be fantastic
    It's already very enjoyable, so if you have some time left, and are interested in sorting out last bugs, join the tester group

EDIT
    And I've just finished this wonderful, addicting game after a couple of hours of playing

Comment

pick me! applied ;-)

Comment

The game has been published, therefore the thread is closed

Comment

Working...
        X