Goodbye, Delicious Friend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    But I agree - I doubt with all it's artificial ingredients that it's all that healthy. But, as everyone else has also noted, pretty much everything is giving us cancer these days. Not a good thing. I'd think to let yourself have a bag of it once in a great while would be okay. But, it's a healthy choice you're making!

I'm trying to cut out some of my sweets and carbs. Need to get healthy and lose weight. This is NOT an easy task. Goodbye my delicious friends!
    I knew about the workers get it because of the "workers" part in the name but I thought, hey if they can get it can't I? Thanks for clearing that up

Not really a healthy choice I'm just moving the way it's made Although I bet airblown will be healthier

Oh geeze I don't think I could live without some sweets like chocolate If you want to not cut it out completely but be healthier try some organic dark chocolate It's sooooo good and Dark is better for you than milk right? Plus it's got the organic label on it

Edit: Lol! That would be funny if this thread was about a "Delicious" member

Comment

Yes.
      Cancer is common.
      That is wh y I never get out on summer unless it's swimming!
      GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

I think the key to everything is moderation. There are many foods that are bad for you if you consume them in mass quantities and on a regular basis, but as an occassional treat I doubt there are many foods out there that will do permanant harm to your body. I prefer not to worry too much about such things anymore. Perhaps all these studies declaring certain foods unhealthy have caused me to have a "Boy That Cried Wolf" response to them, as it seems there are too many out there these days for me to pay them any mind any more.

Comment

Today into the pot went a head of cabbage, two potatoes and some leftover chicken pieces. Simmered it up and immediately responders from the fast celphone IMing Facebook MySpace text fast food society came running in "whats that smell whats that smell"

Eat what you want, somebody will complain.

Comment

And if i may say so, there are many situations where studies used to say that something was not good to our health and nowadays some other studies say the complete opposite. i can name you an example - sardines.
            Here in my country we have this a lot, and till some years ago doctors used to say we should avoid sardines. Now they say it helps to control the bad colestherol.
            So what is good today maybe in the future they will find out that after all it wasnt so good like they used to say. and vice versa.
            I think we shouldnt overcomplicate and completely aggree with jack, moderation is the key.
            Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference.
            Virginia Satir

Comment

Working...
            X