No announcement yet.

Funny Ways to Answer Your Phone;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol iv brented to be my ancering machine but i can never make the beep noise at the end
    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
      Well, I hate those "human speech recognizing automatic hotline thingies" where you need to talk to that thing for a while and answer questions until you are connected to somebody at the appropriate departement if you're lucky. It's horrible, especially if they reboot with the comment that they have not understood you just because you cleared your throat as quietly as possible, or if they repeat numbers that you had to say with wrong digits in them etc.

So I thought that by pretending to be your own answering machine with such artificial intelligence, you could drive your friends crazy
      I like it!!!
      Last edited by Frantic Freddie; 03-25-2009, 02:12:06. Reason: edit
      "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

talk in an accent and be like..hello welcome to the cuban operator (or something more clever..but im not creative soooo thats what i came up will lol)..by calling here you now will have a $35 dollar phone bill and this will increase by $10 dollars every second you are on the phone still please hold...*sing some nice waiting music*

ha could work
        Sister Dia <3
        Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
        You SHOULD Be Worrying About
        U-NO-POO -
        the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

Hello, you have reached the Center for Mental Conditions. If you are Obsessive Compulsive, please press 5555555555555555555555555. ( so on and so fourth)

Something for telemarketers:

You: Hello?
          Them: Hello, ( Whatever they say)
          You: Oh, that sounds really interesting, but I'm doing something, could you give me your information so I can call you back?
          Them: We cannot give out our information.
          You: Oh, so I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home?
          Them: Correct.
          YoU: *Hang up*
          Personal Quotes:"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. If you win, you're still retarded."
          "First Unspoken Rule Of The Internet: Nobody gives a *bleep*"
          Highlight the area below for a fortune about your life!
          If you actually highlighted this, you have no life.

Comment

Actually, hotrod, that is from Seinfield.
            (I know, kuz It's what I was gonna post, lol )

Well, you got it a little fudged, so i'll just post a link to the video:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hllDWSbuDsQ
            HILARIOUS!!!
            READ
            >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
            It'll SHOCK you!
            Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Working...
            X