No announcement yet.

MSN Conspiracy Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am stuck on puzzle 3 i have tried everything to the monuments name to the street it's on. she keeps asking me what town and the town it's in is wrong!! help!!

Comment

Flexia the town is london and the pillars name is " the monument"

Comment

bysmal can u help me out with the second one? i just havnt been able to put it together
        I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

the second with the monsters name you have a look at the picture
          the picture is from alice in wonderland ---- through the looking glass
          the animals are the unicorn and the lion.
          the answer is "unicorn and lion"

Comment

I have completed the first 3 puzzles have three card symbols now what?? I click on them on the round thing and nothing happens. i can't click the message on the phone and there are no more puzzles in the book to do as she says i have completed them all.

Comment

you are futher then me. i dont know whats going on. she tells me to look for a hidden clue and i cant find it. i think it has somthing todo with the phone. when i click on it thats it i cant get the message to play.
              what did you do to get the message?

Comment

What puzzle are you on 1 or 2 or 3?

Comment

After the 3 symbols..

press the symbols on the box and then the middle button.....then you can play the message on the phone...
                  I am completely stuck now at this point and can't figure out the briefcase or the other box's code.

Any suggestions?

Comment

can someone tell me what to do on puzzles 1 and 3? the chick is all sayin stuff like theres a hidden clue somewhere but i am clickin everywhere and i aint findin nuthin.

Comment

u do have 2 items in your inventory right? they must be there for something...

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

thanks so much for that, now that i 've herd the message i'm checking out the web site she told us about

Comment

if you read the diary entries in the "hidden history" you will find a clue about the breifcase code.

Comment

Hidden History?

I can;t find the Hidden History site...I've searched all over the web...any clues please??

Comment

do i have to actually find the map? because ive got the answer to 1,2,3 (3 someone gave me where the symbol intersected with the map) yet when i put them into the box, it wont open

Comment

Opening the box

You need to press the middle button after entering the 3 symbols...

Comment

Working...
                                X