Crow in Hell 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crow in Hell 2

Your Canadian friends have a brand new game!

It’s now officially spring and the birds are out! But our usual crow is once again caught in hell and has to escape! Get ready for another round of this exciting and popular game. The highly awaited sequel A Crow In Hell 2 brings new intense levels of game play, filled with new traps and new challenges!

Just like the first game’s success, A Crow In Hell 2 is going to be a huge hit for sure... enjoy!

This game can be downloaded here:
    http://www.gamesfree.ca/download.html

Or you can play it now by following this link here:
    http://www.gamesfree.ca/1-2735-A_Crow_in_Hell.html

Denis and all the team!

: -)

Title: A Crow In Hell 2

Description: Well once again the crow is stuck in hell and must get out. Avoid traps and winding tunnels. Collect keys to unlock exciting new bonus challenges.

Game controls: Move with the keypad (up, down, right, left).

Dimensions: 800x600px

If you no longer wish to receive anymore of our games or emails just reply to this message with the subject line NO MORE GAMES and we will respect your request.
    Last edited by Mistery; 03-25-2009, 20:10:25. Reason: added link to online version

i found out in your vote its 100% crap.

hmm it does suck. no offence but theres no way you can die from landing on the ground. and if you go to another room and die at the same time you dont lose a life.

I gave up on the 2nd dramatic part. that level is 99% impossible and 1% possible. 1%: getting key and getting out. 99%: everything else.

Challenges are even worse.

sorry but this is horrible. no offence.
    Last edited by New1000; 03-26-2009, 08:58:30. Reason: link now there thanx to mistery
    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
    sigpic
    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

I did the whole game and the three bonus challenges in about twenty minutes, so there is nothing overly impossible or difficult in my opinion. The creators were quite generous with checkpoints.

As for me I thoroughly enjoyed this one. The fact that you can't touch anything (including the ground) is the whole challenge of this game. I really don't think its meant to be realistic.

Comment

true but theres still one more question: how come alot of people like it if the vote in the website says its 100% crap?

Nvm seems its now different:
        Crap: 50% Bad: 2.6% Not Bad: 0% Good: 10.7% Awsome: 35.7% for me right now. yesterday it was 100% crap though. and it was only 20 votes. how come?
        Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
        sigpic
        Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

I would say this game is probably is too difficult for a lot of people, hence the negative votes. For me difficulty is never a negative thing as long as the controls are good and luck is not a primary factor in survival. I feel the controls in this game are very tight once you are used to them. In games like this you are expected to die numerous times on the first playthrough though. I think that trial and error games like this are more geared towards old-school or hardcore type gamers than casual ones. If I had to guess I would say that over abundance of checkpoints was to try to make it more palatable for casual gamers. As most games today aren't geared this way anymore I am not really surprised 50% of the voters hate the game though.

Comment

Working...
          X