Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpyX - Spy Academy

Well, actually it is a game for kids but it can be fun to play at every age

Be a spy and help your friends to find their mother.
    Play this training game and find out if your are a qualified spy. If you don't know the tricks of the spy trade at first, you will if you're through. Along the way you'll put together your own spy logbook with the information you've learned, so it'll be handy the next time you need it .... in the field.

Click here to start the game

i cant get the message from the text message, it says to use first word from each sentence but it doesnt work

Comment

@ koop:
      You have to write the answer in small letters - always!

Who can help me with the riddle?

Comment

Riddle

Originally posted by koop
        i cant get the message from the text message, it says to use first word from each sentence but it doesnt work

The riddle is weird...

EDIT: solved it. lol. i put it in the wrong boxes.
        Last edited by scsw; 06-01-2006, 16:50:38. Reason: solved
        Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
        Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

God, I feel stupid for not being able to solve a riddle intended for grade-school kids, but I'm stuck on the flower shop one. I get the words "shop" and "flower", but what are the other 2 words supposed to be? Any hints would be appreciated...

Comment

Does anyone know what the answer is to the mail signed to recruit X? please help! xx

Comment

no but I'm still missing one answer for the text - the 7-letter word. Any help?
              For what it's worth, it was worth all the while

Comment

i still need a 6 letter & 7 letter word from the text?!

Comment

The text thing has beat me your garden will soon be safe from evil. I have tried everything what are the words and what order ????????????
                  Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing and become nothing !!

Comment

i thought maybe rescue (safe from evil) but now i'm not so sure.

HELP!

Comment

I have only got 3 of the 4 - the third (7-letter) is still beyond me.

The 3 I have are

For what it's worth, it was worth all the while

Comment

Comment

SCSW - you did it, hints please!

Comment

someone please just tell me the words cos everytime i go into PDF file I have to start again from beginning. Have a little sympathy. PLS PLS

Comment

Thanks dunnit !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X