Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Cartoon network conspiracy?

  1. #1
    Traveller 2 Tails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.
    Posts
    2,727

    Exclamation Cartoon network conspiracy?

    There is a rumor that there is a CN conspiracy.
    The Conspiracy?
    Cancel the good shows so that some viewers will NOT watch then cancel the new ones and replace them with the cartoon cartoons (Such as Ed,Edd,n,Eddy.) to raise a large viewer count and that means more money.
    Not even Wikipedia will give you answers.
    Is it a conspiracy or a just a secert Hate?
    Post your thoughts.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    haha, no.
    Posts
    73

    Default

    My youngest nephew watches this channel.
    What you saying isn't necessarily a conspiracy. I think it's just them being businesspeople. They might want more money, so they might do it. I can't say I would agree with them. I don't want to see them get money at the publics expense.

  3. #3
    The fun ninja funja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    a place between confusion and frustration
    Posts
    4,863

    Default

    well im srry but i grew up with the cartoon cartoons and those were some good shows
    johhney bravo, dexters labroatory, cow and chicken, courage the cowardly dog, there was alot more but i cant remember its been awhile i think that the original scooby doo was in that they were way better than the stuff that is on there now the new kids shows have no point they arnt that funny and the most they run is a season or two like my gym partners a monkey and kids next door yes i watch that channel but jsut cause everything else has nothing on after 4 am or when i wake up at 7 so i do watch it i do sorta enjoy jhonny test but to say the least they have run out of ideas. Ohh tom and jerry that was the last one not the ones they show now the really violent ones those were so much better and see i turned out all right lol.

    but thats just my long oppinion

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    haha, no.
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Exactly. The older ones were better. My younger brother watched them when he was younger.

  5. #5
    Traveller 2 Tails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Marine View Post
    My youngest nephew watches this channel.
    What you saying isn't necessarily a conspiracy. I think it's just them being businesspeople. They might want more money, so they might do it. I can't say I would agree with them. I don't want to see them get money at the publics expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by funja View Post
    well im srry but i grew up with the cartoon cartoons and those were some good shows
    johhney bravo, dexters labroatory, cow and chicken, courage the cowardly dog, there was alot more but i cant remember its been awhile i think that the original scooby doo was in that they were way better than the stuff that is on there now the new kids shows have no point they arnt that funny and the most they run is a season or two like my gym partners a monkey and kids next door yes i watch that channel but jsut cause everything else has nothing on after 4 am or when i wake up at 7 so i do watch it i do sorta enjoy jhonny test but to say the least they have run out of ideas. Ohh tom and jerry that was the last one not the ones they show now the really violent ones those were so much better and see i turned out all right lol.

    but thats just my long oppinion
    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Marine View Post
    Exactly. The older ones were better. My younger brother watched them when he was younger.
    Despite being a rumor,thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    I've never seen a huge deal of criticism in my life.
    But what if it was conspiracy?
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!


  6. #6
    GH Pivot Stick New1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia but thats all you need to know.
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    well thats not the only thing. Nickelodeon got the same thing on bringing things back like The Angry Beavers, Kenen and Kel ect. yet thats only in America. other places (like where i am) still have them. but some of those are gone.

    Yet Boomerang must be going great for it has great old shows. and new shows that are not bad like that Powerpuff Girls Z show.

    Yet some of the new shows are well... lets just say they are stupid. i find Thumb Wresting Federation poor as hell. i mean Thumbs with masks fighting in a ring and all that? please thats not entertaining.

    Anyway i found out that some vids on YouTube are saying that CN is dead cause of the new shows.

    So yea the whole thing your talking about. they are NOT getting rid of the new ones. they are just keeping them there to try to be funny but its not funny. its torture to the people who like the old ones better then the new ones.

    Thats why i only watch CN when something good is on. though the good ones that are new are like that new One Piece (including the swearing in it) and Ben 10 Alien Force. others like Camp Lazlo are pretty much dumb.
    Never Spam Never Will.

    Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

    Im in the Looney Bin!

    Me like the modeling!

    Fan to Eddsworld

    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

  7. #7
    Traveller 2 Tails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New1000 View Post
    well thats not the only thing. Nickelodeon got the same thing on bringing things back like The Angry Beavers, Kenen and Kel ect. yet thats only in America. other places (like where i am) still have them. but some of those are gone.

    Yet Boomerang must be going great for it has great old shows. and new shows that are not bad like that Powerpuff Girls Z show.

    Yet some of the new shows are well... lets just say they are stupid. i find Thumb Wresting Federation poor as hell. i mean Thumbs with masks fighting in a ring and all that? please thats not entertaining.

    Anyway i found out that some vids on YouTube are saying that CN is dead cause of the new shows.

    So yea the whole thing your talking about. they are NOT getting rid of the new ones. they are just keeping them there to try to be funny but its not funny. its torture to the people who like the old ones better then the new ones.

    Thats why i only watch CN when something good is on. though the good ones that are new are like that new One Piece (including the swearing in it) and Ben 10 Alien Force. others like Camp Lazlo are pretty much dumb.
    Can Cn bring the old ones back?
    I watch it for the Ed Edd n Eddy.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!


  8. #8
    GH Pivot Stick New1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia but thats all you need to know.
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    sorry but from where you are they are not coming back cause they have been cancelled. even Ed Edd n Eddy is cancelled.

    Though unless you are where i am those shows are still here.

    ok Ed Edd n Eddy and all that might not be cancelled from where you are. i dont know. i havent been there. all i know is that places like america dont have the old ones anymore. just new ones like Chowder and Secret Saturdays.
    Never Spam Never Will.

    Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

    Im in the Looney Bin!

    Me like the modeling!

    Fan to Eddsworld

    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

  9. #9
    Traveller 2 Tails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    That sucks.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!


  10. #10
    GH Pivot Stick New1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia but thats all you need to know.
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    i know. but dont blam the people who made the old shows blam CN.

    I also found the old logo better too.
    Never Spam Never Will.

    Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

    Im in the Looney Bin!

    Me like the modeling!

    Fan to Eddsworld

    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Similar Threads

  1. Find Cartoon Characters
    By Carts in forum Hidden Objects & Find the Differences Games
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 07:59:20
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 17:48:21
  3. Create your own cartoon
    By Elni in forum Creativity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 18:51:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •