Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find a good Rock-Hard Rock band

Hey all.
    I'm really looking for a good modern Rock or Hard Rock band. I would appreciate if you could give me any suggestions.

It depends on how "modern" you're asking for.

Slipknot is always a great band to listen to in order to get hyped about something.
    I remember my ex-boyfriend used to listen to them on his iPod before playing a paintball tournament.
    Mudvayne, Lamb of God, Slayer, and Pantera are all in the same.

Kings of Leon are pretty good, but they're more chill in the beats. I guess they're more alternative than you're looking for, but they're worth a listen.

Some old Linkin Park is pretty good as well, though maybe not as "hard" as you're looking for.

You could try Gwar...
    They're...unique. :p
    You'll know what I'm talking about when you find their song 'Fish F***'.
    It's pretty funny.

I'm at a loss for more bands to throw out there. It really depends on what kind of beat you're looking for.
    Every band's got a different feel to them. Be it venting anger, hyping up, just listening, and so on.

You get my drift.

Misfits are amazing, but definitely not "modern". Rancid is also not modern or hard rock, but they're good. Both bands are considered "punk." Well, Misfits are really "horror punk," but whatever...

Sorry if I couldn't be of much help.
    Last edited by kateness; 04-22-2009, 08:56:27. Reason: Grammar mistakes.
    xoxo
    Kate the Great!

lover. <3

Comment

what about skid row?

Comment

cold and paramore but they arent verry hard well.cold is but paramore isnt lol.flyleaf is pretty good.hollywood undead r like rap and rock together.really kinda like the bestie boys.they r really filthy too.
        2~28~10 <3

Comment

36 crazyfists

Comment

Originally posted by kateness View Post
            It depends on how "modern" you're asking for.

Slipknot is always a great band to listen to in order to get hyped about something.
            I remember my ex-boyfriend used to listen to them on his iPod before playing a paintball tournament.
            Mudvayne, Lamb of God, Slayer, and Pantera are all in the same.

Kings of Leon are pretty good, but they're more chill in the beats. I guess they're more alternative than you're looking for, but they're worth a listen.

Some old Linkin Park is pretty good as well, though maybe not as "hard" as you're looking for.

You could try Gwar...
            They're...unique. :p
            You'll know what I'm talking about when you find their song 'Fish F***'.
            It's pretty funny.

I'm at a loss for more bands to throw out there. It really depends on what kind of beat you're looking for.
            Every band's got a different feel to them. Be it venting anger, hyping up, just listening, and so on.

You get my drift.

phen375 http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/ is amazing, but definitely not "modern". Rancid is also not modern or hard rock, but they're good. Both bands are considered "punk." Well, Misfits are really "horror punk," but whatever...

Sorry if I couldn't be of much help.

gee!! your suggestion really a big help. i also find linkin park a cool one but they are not as hard as they are. just like what you said. but the thing is, linkin park always mark their songs and adds a more deeper meaning on their songs. paramore i think is also not as hard as they are but they can also be considered on the rock side. slipknot is really a band that will make you hyper and will wake you really up if you feel sleepy
            Last edited by Vortuarackne199; 10-16-2016, 20:38:35.

Comment

Working...
            X