SAW traps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, now we have two stories that have to continue, mine and Jess', nice
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Want me to continue, Freakshow59?

A Little Ferret Thief
      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Nah, do what I'm doing, wait a couple before continuning it, leave the other posters on the edge
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

Well, time to continue on with the story of Jack and Kelly:

Jack, sweating as the room gets hotter, is it just him or is the supply of oxygen running down? He notices that 2 hours have passed on his watch. Jack, figuring that Kelly might be out in the Labryniths already, gets up and walks toward the door, when a tube comes down the messenger tube. He goes over to it and sees that another VCR tape is in it and a flashlight, as well as some food, a wrapped up hotdog and a soda. Jack opens the tube cautionly, not knowing what the doll did to it. Jack opens the tube and throws it, fearing that the tube would explode. It doesn't. He takes all the items out, and starts eating the hotdog. He pops the old VCR tape out and the new one in. The doll pops up again this time with a smuggly smile.

Wait until tomorrow to find out what the doll says. . .

Comment

ooh this is getting exciting! can't wait to see what happens next!
            Just when you think you've had enough
            think about why you held on for so long
            never give up on someone you love_
            <3

Comment

For 1 minute Katie sits there in a daze. When the realization hits that she will die shortly unless she does something startles here and she jumps up and tries the door.

"Locked," she mutters under her breath. "Well duh," she says witha faint smile, "isn't that what Mr. EvilDude was explaining to me for the past 10 minutes."

Sh carefully examined the door then each wall with no luck. She proceeds to pull apart the bedtake of the quillt, loose sheet, fitted sheet, the pillowcase of the pillow, the under sheet and matress and spreading them all over the floor. Since she didn't have a knife she couldn't ripe open the matress or the pillow. Resignedly she plops onto the floor and realizes that her air was running out and she would shortly have no fresh air in the room

"Katie," the sinister voice said, "I forgot to mention one thing...."

A Little Ferret Thief
              OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Jake was amazed that the doll sent anotherr video. He wondered why it did.

"So Jake, I see that you haven't left yet. Kelly's already out there, looking depseratly which means you already lost 2 hours."

Jake was even more amazed when he learned of this.

"The reason I gave you those items is because I want you to have a slim chance for freedom. And that's right, I can hear and see you, the whole place is bugged and has cameras. So you can talk to me, but you can only listen to me via these videos"

Jake yelled out "Why the Hell are you doing this to me, you son of a bitch!?!?!?!"

The doll continued "Now, if you go now, about 25 meters to the right of the exit of this room, there's a watch that's specially desinged to not only tell time, but let you know when a video tape has come. Kelly also has one, but he never took it. Now its your choice to take the watch or not, however, its connected to one of my puzzles. Don't worry, it wont kill you or harm you, but it will require some brain power. Good luck" and at that, the tape ended.

Knowing that Jake's only choice was to leave, he got up and left the room, taking the rest of the hot dog, water and the flashlight, turning it on as soon as he left.

Come back tomorrow to see what happens outside the room

Comment

plz tell us wot happened jess ur stories are good

Comment

wow these are getting really good! if only my mind was capable of creating soemthing like that. *sighs* oh well haha
                    Just when you think you've had enough
                    think about why you held on for so long
                    never give up on someone you love_
                    <3

Comment

The only reason me and Jess can think of these is because we were in a SAW trap, poor us

Well here we go again

Day 1, 165 hours, 55 mins left before Laybrinths blow up, no oxygen canisters found

As soon as Jake left the room, the tunnels were pitch black.

"Thank god that asswipe sent me this flashlight" murmered Jake

He went to the right and saw the watch. The puzzle looked to be simple, remove 1 of the 6 squares to make 4. Jake keep trying and trying before about 2 hours later he solved it. As soon as the watch was found, he took it, slapped it on the watch beeped. He returned to the room, this time deciding to leave the door open for light. He saw in the messenger tube that a video tape was there.

Come back tommorrow for the video

Comment

"...the other rooms will not start filling wiith gas until after you enter them and of course there are varibles, since this is a science expierment, such as the type of gas the herdness of the various puzzles amd how fast the gas enters the room. That is all," Mt. EvilGuy concluded.

"Well," Katie said, "back to work I go."

She tried to move the bed, but couldn't, because it was nailed to the floor, so sh crawled under it to look around. Nothing on the floor. She rolled over. Nothing. she rolled over onto her side. Then she saw something, a thin crack outlining a rectangle. Quicklt she scooted out from under the bed and got one of the paperclips from the supplies box, unbeded it and pushed it in the crack. A section of the bed's leg moved out! She jammed her finger in the space and pulled. It was a little drawer! In side the drawer was.....

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

I love to make stories too, I'll make a continouing too, if it isn't too hard for you to follow three stories:

'You little brat, I hate you!' Sandra yelled at her little brother Ethan. He's stolen her bracelet. 'Yeah, but you deserved it, because you stole my X-box! What do you need it for anyway?' He shouted back at her from his room.
                          'Well duh, you make an awful lot of noise with it, I'll give it back to you in a week or so' Sandra said. 'Well then I'll give you the bracelet back in a week or so' Ethan said sarcastic. 'But I need it tonight! It fits perfectly with my dress I'm gonna wear!' Sandra almost cried out. 'Bad luck for you then. Give me my X-box and I'll give you your bracelet' Ethan replied.

That's about a day in the Carver's house. Sandra and Ethan are arguing every minute.

One evening, Ethan was asleep and Sandra was watching tv. Their parents were away for a business trip. The doorbell rang. Sandra stood up slowly and walked to the door. She actually didn't expect anyone and her parents told her not to open the door at night. But it might be an emergency! It might even be the cops telling her parents had a terrible accident! She decided to open the door. She saw a man standing, tall, dark hair, really handsome, but she didn't know him. He told her her parents asked him to check if everything was alright. Sandra said (ofcourse) that everything was alright, but the man wanted to give her some company for the rest of the evening. He seemed really nice so she let him in. As soon as she opened the door he grabbed her and held a hand on her mouth. She screemed but no one could ever hear.
                          He pushed her forward and throwed her into a van. He locked the door and drove away. A minute later she was drugged.

When she woke up she heard this voice...

I'll continue if you like the story
                          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

can you do each part of the story each time your on?

Comment

i don't know, i might be too busy (next week i'm really really busy, the week after that not too busy, the week after that really busy, i've got test-week then (12 tests in 6 days) and then i'm free from school so i will be able to do a part of the story each time i'm on )
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

kk thx

Comment

Working...
                                X