No announcement yet.

SAW traps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep wanting to post another part of the story whenever I'am bored lol gotta wait until tomorrow

A Little Ferret Thief
    OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

My story will be continued from my new thread, Stories.

A Little Ferret Thief
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Should I? Well, I'll think about doing what Jess did, but we'll see. . .
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Jess
          My story will be continued from my new thread, Stories.
          Your thread has been moved out of the bin by Mistery.
          Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-10-2006, 21:20:51.
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

Anyway, here's the story:

Day 1, 162 hours, 37 mins left before Caves blow up, no oxygen canisters found

Jack gets the video tape out of the tube. He pops it in expecting it to be from the doll, however, instead, he sees a camera looking at the laybrinths. The camera makes turns, twists and notices that some areas are cirlced throught the tape.

Jack wonders "I wonder why those areas were circled?"

The tape ends 4 hours later, noting 50 spots where a certain spot was circled

The doll comes on to say "After I found his camera, I decided to it use for you. As you can see, I circled spots that may be useful to you, they could be puzzles or canisters. Right now, I'm sending a map to you, its incomplete but it notes the 50 spots you just saw."

A map comes down the tube, Jack goes to get it.

"This will be the 4th to last item I send to you other than food. Good luck"

And with that, the tape ended.

See what happens tomorrow. . .
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

yay im glad i made this thread

Comment

Since my stories thread got deleted, can we post other stories, beside traps?

In the drawer was a book entitled "20 easy steps to Petty Theivery" and a flashlight.

"Exactly what am I going to do withthis? It isn't like I have a whole lot of reading time on my hands," Katie complained. She realized how this could be helpful, but she had just started usiung one of the oxygen bottles.

Mr. EvilGuy's voice started booming again, "While you have foud that little compartment, I have been quite industrious and have randomly placed oxygen bottles in the hallways and rooms. Do remember that they are random and not all rooms will have oygen bottles."

"Well, I've done that, now what?" Katie said out loud. She heard a grim laugh. "I bet another little pleasant surprise is in store for me," Katie murmured with a grim smile. She resumeed her search of the bed with no luck. She went back to the door and exaimed it more closely. She discovered something quite surprising and pleasant.....
                Last edited by Jess; 06-10-2006, 22:29:16.

A Little Ferret Thief
                OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

NO only traps otherwise this thread wouldnt be SAW traps would it now no non trappy stories

Comment

All right, since there seems to be a need for a general story thread, I'll take the "Story" thread out of the bin. But it has to be open to every kind of stories.

Comment

That is what I wanted.

A Little Ferret Thief
                      OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Here's what's up Freakshow was away at camp so he couldn't post anymore of is story and mine is continued on my "Story" thread. If you want I could move my trap story, back to here and I don't know where HollandGirl is

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

if you could plz move it back here or otherwise this thread will die but you decide

p.s what does hollandgirl have to do with anything

Comment

i posted the beginning of a story too, will continue when i'm not so busy studying and doing other things on gamershood
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

That is the reason why I had put the Story thread in the bin so that everyone would post their stories here. I thought there is no point having two thread for stories.
                              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing games"
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah, but megadoomer decided he didn't want any stories other than traps in his thread! so it is actually his own fault this thread is dying, but he can always change his mind
                                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Working...
                                X