X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clue (1985).

Clue (1985)
    Directed by Jonathan Lynn.
    Starring Tim Curry (Wadsworth), Eileen Brennan(Mrs. Peacock), Madeline Kahn (Mrs. White), Christopher Lloyd (Prof. Plum), Michael McKean (Mr. Green), Martin Mull (Col. Mustard), and Lesley Ann Warren (Ms. Scarlet).

Here is the murderously funny movie based on the world-famous Clue board game. Was it Colonel Mustard in the study with a gun? Miss Scarlet in the billiard room with the rope? Or was it Wadsworth the butler? Meet all the notorious suspects and discover all their foul play. You'll love their dastardly doings as the bodies and the laughs pile up before your eyes. Features three surprise endings!!

I have a gift when it comes to movies.
    If I see a movie twice within a short time period (i.e. one time one day and again the next), that movie is locked into my memory for the rest of my life.
    I can remember every line, every gesture, even the tone of voice.

Clue is a movie I can recite backward, forward, and in my sleep. I've seen it so many times throughout my life that it's a part of me. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely try to dig up a copy for yourselves.

My ultimate favorite exchange throughout the movie:

Col. Mustard: This is war, Peacock! You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. Every good cook will tell you that!
    Mrs. Peacock: But look what happened to the cook!! *sobs*
    xoxo
    Kate the Great!

lover. <3

An excellent movie. Very funny. I just loved it!

Comment

I like just about anything Tim Curry is in.

Comment

this is a funny movie, seen it on TV a few times

gotta love Tim Curry movies

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I love Clue it is so funny. but Curry is best in Rocky Horror when he whipped off his cloak I just died
          I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
          Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

I love this movie movie. This movie is very interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X