Life Ark 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Ark 2

This is the sequel to Life Ark by Free World Group.

There was such joy when this world was seeded and given life by the now legendary Life Ark!
    But as things go and time passed, the people exploited all resources, polluted the water, land and air and have finally managed to kill the living spirit of the planet.
    Your very sad task is to solve puzzles and figure out how to build an inter-stellar craft that will take your people to a new home.
    Good luck, experiment, and hopefully you will find the right sequence that will save the civilization.

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	life_ark2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1697164

Mistery, why did You posted this one.... This will keep me from doing my work for hours if not days...Thank You...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Lol

I got the little guy now on the "rocks" but I don't get the color/shape codes.
      I tried

Comment

I'm at the same place. The cloud gives a color code the same colors as the critters. Making them jump in the same order doesn't seem to do anything.

There's also something in the stinking pile.

Comment

If You get the order right the lake shrinks... but I'm also stuck at the shapes next to little guy...

Comment

Do the animals have different shapes when they jump into the water?

Comment

Not as far as I can see..

I did some random clicking and turned the shapes all the same. I've got a diamond now and the little guy is back down again....

Comment

not making any progress on this one

I've been able to make a few things happen but nothing to move along in the game

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

So we know the correct order of the animals.
                  According to this order I tried the shapes

But nothing.... And what's with the green one

Comment

Now I've got a giant saw...

Comment

Yay, thanks Kzin!

Comment

Woohoo! Let's play.

Comment

Hmmm, got a

EDIT
                          Aha

There's a gear puzzle...

Comment

I just clicked on the top of the volcano. The bird dropped the diamond there and I have a machine.

Comment

I now have the UFO lets see what we shall do now

It was a crane not a saw I got....

and I left the planet... which means I've got time for real work again...too short ...sob, sob..nice one

Comment

Working...
                              X