Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon Maze

Description

Guide our hero through the Neon Maze on his way to freedom in this cutting-edge puzzle/strategy game. To find the exit, you need to locate the different-colored neon and transform yourself, .but don't take too long: the challenges are timed.

Controls

Use mouse to guide our hero to freedom as quick as possible. Watch out for different-colored barriers: they will hurt your score...

Neon Maze

[Video walkthroughs are already linked at the bottom of the host site]
    sigpic

Nice game and nice find wolf. Up to level 12 but I decided it's a bit late in the day for me to concentrate on all the trial and error involved. Very relaxing.

Comment

A cutie... Thanks for posting

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

excellent game
        thnx wolf
        USE MORE F-11(full screen key)
        :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Comment

WOW... I am seriously terrible at this game !!!

Comment

Keep bouncing into wrong color barriers and rarely reach exit in time - but i like this game a lot anyway! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Thanks Wolf

Nice little game.. shame you can't get an overview of the level before you play or as you go through.

... music's catchy too.

Comment

Timed!! I don't like timed .. will give it a try though. Dinner in the oven so can play a bit..
                At last "p" for pause - for Pit stoP Need to check chicken in the oven

OK - maybe it saves? Got to fix veggie to go with chicken as it is almost ready.
                Bye.
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 05-01-2009, 22:28:28.

Comment

Heheh cool game ^^ Like these kind of games!

Video Guide for it

Comment

absolutely an amazing, beautiful, colorful game!
                    Last edited by I'm Just a Girl; 05-04-2009, 10:17:04. Reason: corrected a misspell

I'm just a girl, Take a good look at me. Just your typical prototype
                    I'm just a girl, what's my destiny? What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
                    I'm just a girl, my apologies. What I've become is so burdensome
                    I'm just a girl, lucky me. Twiddle-dum there's no comparison.
                    I'm just a girl, living in captivity. Your rule of thumb Makes me worry some.
                    I'm just a girl in the world...

Comment

Working...
                    X