Seven Rooms - Escape Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Rooms - Escape Game

The sequel to the popular game "Six Rooms" this time you must escape the "Seven Rooms"

http://www.arcadecabin.com/play/seven_rooms.html

Brought to you by arcadecabin.com!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Nobody else playing this?

Comment

Ooh! I like these games. Gonna start now!

EDIT: Hi Uncle Rim! I'm just starting.

Found only

Comment

There are lots of bananas after you examine the pot plants.

Comment

Yeah, got it. Now I'm in the second room.

Comment

hey guys just about to join you.. hope i don't get stuck on the first room.. i'm a bit rusty!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

If you can do anything with the bear, let me know.

Comment

SCAMBO!! Long time no see!! Welcome! I'm on room three!! You'll pass me up in no time.

@Uncle Rim...

Comment

The only door that is open is the one to the first room. Maybe I did something wrong. I'll try restarting.

I did do it wrong. I clicked on the small baby pictures and got the bear instead of the big picture.

Comment

Hey EscapeGirl!! I know, I've been a hermit!! Stupid work!! I'm on the room with the equation... looking for a certain number now?? not quite sure what the blue star means? Worked out the other ones.

Comment

Awww. But you

Sorta stuck temporarily on the next room. I'm gonna call it the "Number Scramble."

@Scambo...For the star

Stupid work!

EDIT: Shoot! Just remembered I have to grade tests! Darn! But I'm gonna keep looking for the way out on Room 3. Cuz I can't figure it out.

Comment

Yay.. got it... i thought that was it.... but coldn't find out where the number was in the mess on the wall.. onto next one now!

Comment

@Scambo....Hint as to where the number is on the wall?

Comment

For the next level.

Escape, did you know that diet coke was called TAB a long time ago?

Comment

sorta... top leftish of the picture.
                              ha, ha.. Uncle Rim.. i remember TAB.. Elle McPherson did the ad here for it in ozzieland!

Comment

Working...
                              X