No announcement yet.

General Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should be a "Show user customizations" at the same height as "Send Message", doesn't it show up for you?

Comment

• K, seen that in the optionss, thanks!

Comment

• One year later... lol

Where is the option to change the skin for the forum. I know that the forum was updated recently and I no longer have my nice dark background... I dislike the white .. so much WHITE....

Unfortunately that seems to be the way now.. my other favorite place is all white now too.

Comment

• I have asked about that, too. (I always preferred the nice black background - easier on the eyes.) Apparently, since the upgrade, it's simply not available. I hope that it becomes available in the future either by a new update or something the Admin can add.

Comment

• I've asked GamersHood to look for new templates some weeks ago.
            I guess that he hadn't had the time for it yet because of the server issues we have, and there are also still some bugs to fix.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Table Top Football

This game Table Top Football http://www.gamershood.com/14026/spor...e-top-football was posted by me years ago. Also, why can I not find my former posts to the forum in my profile?

Comment

• You can.

When you view your profile, you can find at the left below your avatar:
                * Add as Friend
                * Find all posts
                * Find all started threads

When you click "Find all started threads" you see the game Table Top Football at the bottom.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• you also only have 48 posts so you should be able to see all of them. I think there's a cap to how many posts you can see (I think it stops at 300.. been a while since I tried...)

Comment

• 500 is the maximum that a search result will show.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X