No announcement yet.

General Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I typed Green Room and got nothing - maybe I just missed it; it gave me like 4 pages of useless things, I don't know.
    Kao didn't show up, but you said 3 letter searches don't, so that could be why.
    DeadEnds Hotel I typed as Dead End Hotel. It came up with the keywords "Dead" and "Hotel" in a joke forum, but I would think it would still show up anyway; I guess not (at least for me).

Comment

I went to advanced search, typed in "hotel" and chose to search over the whole forums but only for game titles and got this:
      Attached Files

Comment

I used regular search. And again, I typed something different in. =/
        It's amazing the difference a couple of words can make.

Comment

Yes, these things can happen and we only wanted to remind you of making a search because you posted 3 games that were already here. We did not attack you for that. So for the future, try your best to make a search, and don't take it personally if we say that the game is already here. Knowing which games are already posted comes also with knowing the GamersHood forums. Also I did post 2 games that were already here earlier (when I was not too familiar with this forums), so don't worry, it's not a tragedy ;-)

Comment

Haha I know, thanks. I was just annoyed that i had typed it and it didn't show up for me. At first I thought i was just going crazy. :-P I still can't believe it happened 3 times in five minutes though. *Shakes head* But i have that luck with computers hahah.

Comment

what means nerd?

Comment

Nerd in its origin means a person with a high IQ who is very competent with technical things, especially pc's (pc freak) but who is often alone without social contacts.
                This word can have either a negative or a positive touch depending on the persons/groups who use the word.

Comment

Missing treads

"my first lf2 pic" and "my 3rd lf2 pic" is missing

sorry for the bad quality

Comment

No, dermik, they are not missing. Just look at the bottom of the Artwork area and choose another time option (e.g. show post of last 75 days), then they will show up :-)

Comment

oh,sorry=)

Comment

No problem. I know this "problem" and I thought of asking GamersHood if the settings could be changed. So if it is possible, the time settings will maybe be adjusted.

Comment

okay, i keep asking myself, but i don't know, so i'm gonna ask you: what does e.g. mean?? if i try to make sense of it it doesn't make sense at all..
                          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Its a short form of example
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah, but why the g?
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Latin "exempli gratia" (= for example)

Comment

Working...
                                X