Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Aliens and Ufos

  1. #1
    Traveller 2 Tails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.
    Posts
    2,727

    Default Aliens and Ufos

    This is very unexplained stuff.

    You can tell us Ufo sighting or your stories about you seeing aliens.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!


  2. #2
    Super Kitty EscapeGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,592

    Default

    Well, the only alien I've EVER seen has been


    Nah, I'm afraid I have no experiences regarding aliens. Only had a few paranormal experiences regarding possible "ghosts." However, I don't believe that in a universe as vast as ours, and as unexplored as ours, that we are the only life. Could be anything from something like a bacteria on another planet, to life more intelligent than ours. I believe the universe has many secrets - this being one of them. I don't claim to know...but I sure would find it interesting to find out.

  3. #3
    Black Smoke kaankanat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Posts
    727

    Default

    4 years ago, I saw an UFO in Turkey... Not only me everyone in Turkey saw it... It was very weird. I think you can find it in youtube. Write 'UFO Turkey' to youtube and you can watch it...
    GALATASARAY Turkey

    I WANT MORE RIDDLES!




  4. #4
    Traveller 2 Tails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    Well, the only alien I've EVER seen has been

    Nah, I'm afraid I have no experiences regarding aliens. Only had a few paranormal experiences regarding possible "ghosts." However, I don't believe that in a universe as vast as ours, and as unexplored as ours, that we are the only life. Could be anything from something like a bacteria on another planet, to life more intelligent than ours. I believe the universe has many secrets - this being one of them. I don't claim to know...but I sure would find it interesting to find out.
    I believe there is Life out there.It's very unexplored and we need new tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaankanat View Post
    4 years ago, I saw an UFO in Turkey... Not only me everyone in Turkey saw it... It was very weird. I think you can find it in youtube. Write 'UFO Turkey' to youtube and you can watch it...
    I witnessed tons of UFOs.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!


  5. #5
    Veteran RBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    14,954

    Default

    With so many cell phone cameras in the world I am hoping the undisputable evidence will show itself.

    I don't know how we will react. Personally if I saw one I doubt I would be offering Reese's Pieces. Probably ask if they brought any clean underwear in my size.

  6. #6
    Super Kitty EscapeGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaankanat View Post
    4 years ago, I saw an UFO in Turkey... Not only me everyone in Turkey saw it... It was very weird. I think you can find it in youtube. Write 'UFO Turkey' to youtube and you can watch it...
    I will have to check it out and see if I can find a video of it.

    I do always wonder how much of the "visits" we have are just government creations, and how much of it is real. I wouldn't be surprised if they're real, I just mean, I bet some of the sightings are false, too. Not that the people don't see them, just that it might be government's technology that the public doesn't know about. *shrugs* Who knows. But I will definitely check it out.

    Here's a link for anyone interested.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoB_WY-UJg

    Interesting.

    EDIT: Oh, this one was in 2007. Was your sighting a different one?

    Quote Originally Posted by RBS View Post
    With so many cell phone cameras in the world I am hoping the undisputable evidence will show itself.

    I don't know how we will react. Personally if I saw one I doubt I would be offering Reese's Pieces. Probably ask if they brought any clean underwear in my size.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! I can see why you might as them that!! rofl-smilie:

  7. #7
    Mod on Call Adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeGirl View Post

    Here's a link for anyone interested.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoB_WY-UJg

    Interesting.

    EDIT: Oh, this one was in 2007. Was your sighting a different one?
    Here you have a video of the same object but then made in 2008.
    http://vimeo.com/1929672

    Edit: You have a bunch of videos of this object, all on different dates, but all shot in Istanbul Kumburgaz.
    Faily of Kzin


  8. #8
    Super Kitty EscapeGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32,592

    Default

    @Adventure....Hmm......Very interesting. Me thinks our videos we just found are fakes. (Not saying that to offend anyone.)

  9. #9
    Mod on Call Adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19,322

    Default

    Yes, I too think, whatever it is, it aren't alien ufos.

    here's another one, with a bit of info
    http://www.sigh7ings.com/evidence/uf...rgaz-istanbul/
    Faily of Kzin


  10. #10
    Traveller 2 Tails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    IT could be.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •