Mythbusters...any fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love mythbusters to.
    I dont have any favorite myth, but my sister favorite myth is the one were they try to lift a child only by balloons.
    Ninjas have more fun
    I'm the Ninja of the Looney Bin
    Online Family:
    PanDad:.....Hitman
    Mom:.........SimplyCrazy
    Brothers:...........Wirodeu and Bread

Comment

You gotta love MythBusters!

The way they set out to destroy childhood beliefs and urban myths. What's next, they'll prove Santa Claus doesn't exist? I know he exists, I know it!
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Go Mythbusters!!
        Do the Dew

Comment

that show is pretty good!i like the one with the ballons!but they were colorful and I am lets say distracted...lol
          DON'T frown you never know who's falling in love with your smile!

Comment

that show rules. i got the book too
            I've got a riddle for you guys.
            PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
            (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

i have been watching mythbusters since i was 4
              If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

I LOVE MYTHBUSTERS!!!! It is my favorite show in the world. My favorite is the one where they where looking for Jimmy Hoffa in Giant's football field (My favorite football team is the Giants.)
                Anyone who is reading this, might want to stop. It is sad.
                My teacher died of cancer a week before Christmas Eve.
                Now we have a new teacher, but I will always remain sad, and will hope for people with cancer

Comment

mythbusters is good sometimes but they seem to sometimes tweak the tests to reflect what they think the outcome should be. an example is when they did the test about the steel cable cutting someone in half. jamie said in the beginning that he didnt think it would work then they bent the cable around something before they let it go witch took tension off the cable and it didnt cut the pig. i know for a fact that steel cable can cut a person in two because i have seen it happen.

Comment

i like the mithbusters but should you post it in the movie thread its a show, anyways i catch it all the time because i live in canada *where discovery channel is from* so it plays like 2-3 times a day :p my favourite one is where they make homemade stuff and the stream of bubbles rises from the buckey and they light it on fire or the one where jamie and adam are in a cartoon

Comment

it cool there crazy
                      .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

i watch it sometimes.. i seen an episode on (was it last night?) of re-visited episodes.. and it was one about shooting through a scope of another rifle?......... i liked it because i read a book about Carlos HAthcock called "Silent Warrior" and i really liked the book, i think the myth was busted...........again... but funny on the re-addition to the myth they use replicas of what the actually would use........ WHY not do that in the first place?? ...........then i fell asleep and i think they were bringing out the big guns, lol

Comment

i like the one where they get coke and mentos and see what goes higher
                          .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

8 minutes remaining so I can watch today's episode
                            I Want Your Soul

Rooms Escaped:

Comment

I love the Soda Drinks' myths episode, and the Tree/Cannon episode when they blow the thing.
                              And the one where they put an egg into a car's engine with a hole on it, and the egg somehow patches up the thing. I was pretty amazed .
                              Escape games teach you:
                              there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
                              *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
                              "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

i love that show especialy the one where they take the m82a3z7r colt 50. sniper rifle out and shoot the water lol
                                So glad to be back.

Low standards mean little work.

Comment

Working...
                                X