This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding A Custom Avatar

To upload an avatar from your own computer, you go to USER CP, then you click on EDIT AVATAR on the left hand side. It will show a list of all the preset avatars that are already there. However, if you want to upload one from your PC, then you want to scroll down to the small section that says, "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer." Click on BROWSE. Then locate the pic you want to use on your computer. Be sure you selected the little bubble above that that says, "USE CUSTOM AVATAR" Once you have located your pic click on SAVE CHANGES. That should do it.

If this option isn't available for you, you are not a fully registered member. You must confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email that you have received from GamersHood Forums. Be sure to check your inbox and also the spam folder.

it seems I accidently deleted the email to activate my account is there any way i could be sent another one?

Comment

Originally posted by RenaRyuugu View Post
      it seems I accidently deleted the email to activate my account is there any way i could be sent another one?
      The activation codes for your account are sent to your email.
      If for some reason you didn't get them, or you still couldn't activate your account, please PM me and I will active your account manually.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X