Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are your hobbies?

what is your hobby ?????

Creating games, reading, listening to music, chatting.
    That's all I can think of right now

Comment

woww, you can create game. you're cool, Mistery

Laser tank game can be create level for themself too, I'm sure you can do it, Mistery

Comment

Thanks
        I remember that you told me about the Laser Tank game, I haven't tried it yet

Comment

My hobbies are making jewelry, reading, playing with my pups, and apparently, grading papers.
          sigpic

Comment

My hobbies are just hanging out with friends, watching movies, going online to chat or play games (obviously ), and hiking. That's all I can think of for the moment.

Comment

hmm.. I have 1 hobby too, it is online & chat on many many forum :

Comment

I have a hobby that used to be my profession,I play drums.I quit doing it as a job & I have a lot more fun when I play,it's just a hobby now
                "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

mine are badminton, swimming, drawing, rock climbing and listening to music
                  sigpic

Comment

Crossword puzzles. Believe it or not the key is learning all the odd 3 and 4 letter words out there. One day I hope to construct a really good one.

Comment

Ah, you are also making them?

Comment

No grid yet. Lots of notes. There are a lot of really good authors of crosswords so competition is fierce. I buy the books of crosswords at the Half Price Bookstore. New York Times is a good standard.

Comment

mine? 3D art, trying to make games, and motor bikes.. oh and the most fun, trying to drive Mistery insane!.. its not worked yet, or was I to late..

Comment

Lol, great hobby Right, not yet succeeded Nice people can't drive me insane easily

You make cool 3D art, and you're not just trying to make games, you make them

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonthread View Post
                              My hobbies are making jewelry, reading, playing with my pups, and apparently, grading papers.
                              Ditto
                              I like all those, except grading papers...
                              "A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn."

Comment

Working...
                              X