Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trials

The Trials

This is another fun point and click game with from Ludomancy. Their are three levels called Rescue the Princess, I Feel Lonely, and I Wanted a Sunny Day...

http://www.ludomancy.com/games/Trials.html

Enjoy!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Doctor Who.
    Doctor who?
    Doctor Who!

^^^^^^^
    Add this to
    your signature
    if you love
    DOCTOR WHO!

The almost
    last Time
    Lord of the
    Galaxy!

Join the Doctor
    on his adventure
    through time
    and space!

If you believe that same sex marriges should be legal copy-paste this into your sig

Please post all new games in the New Games Subforum as stated in the
    POSTING RULES

Comment

How do I make a sunny day?

Comment

How do I save the princess?
        Nvr mind, I win
        Click here to play a fun online game called Duels! http://www.duels.com/users/register

CLick here and join a fun online game:
        http://www.erepublik.com/en

Comment

Any hints on how to rescue the princess?
          sigpic

Comment

if I remember right

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

What prince?
              sigpic

Comment

isn't there a little guy on the ground *feels confused now *

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Oops, had to use full-screen mode. I didn't even see the ground.
                  sigpic

Comment

that explains it

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Hmm.. how about rescuing a prince now and then. Just starting but I'm not buying her clothes, or picking up after her or ...
                      I feel loney - so how many people and clouds does there need to be? I don't get it?
                      Moving on - Ipaired them up, added clouds and more pairs .. nothing moved me on. dense?
                      Last edited by NannaJoy; 05-16-2009, 22:45:22.

Comment

Ok, I have little people ALL over the sky now and I still cannot move on.

Comment

such a cute and easy game

Last edited by I'm Just a Girl; 05-17-2009, 06:25:00. Reason: needed spoiler tag

I'm just a girl, Take a good look at me. Just your typical prototype
                          I'm just a girl, what's my destiny? What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
                          I'm just a girl, my apologies. What I've become is so burdensome
                          I'm just a girl, lucky me. Twiddle-dum there's no comparison.
                          I'm just a girl, living in captivity. Your rule of thumb Makes me worry some.
                          I'm just a girl in the world...

Comment

Working...
                          X