Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories

You post a section of your story each day or just a short story once in a while, like in the "Saw Traps" trap stories.

A Little Ferret Thief
    OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

All right, I put this thread into the general chat area again. This thread is open to every kind of stories.

Comment

An Invitation to a Gala. Part one

Katie MacSheen was very excited. She had received an invitation to Mr. and Mrs. Penerfikel's New Year's Grand Gala! She didn't know what she had done to receive the invitation, but did it matter? She was going and her mother had bought her a new dress and shoes and everything. Her only concer was that she wouldn't know anyone and not get asked to dance, but still, she would be THERE!

Katie's father was skeptical. "Think back over the year, Katie," he told her one evening, "What could've you done to deserve an invitation, when as far as we know know of your friends did?"

"Oh, I don't know, and don't really care!" she said. "Well, why should I care," she thought in bed that night, "I am going to the gala and will have lots of fun." All the same, one still had to wonder......

I"ll write more later sometime, keep reading, because even though this starts out as a romanace story, things are about to take a surprising turn of events.......

A Little Ferret Thief
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Katie's Escape. Part three

...the lock on the door wasn't that strong, even thought the door was reinforced steel. She though that she could contrive a way to open the door with the paperclips. She opened the book on petty thievery amd turned to "Step 12. Pick the lock. What Any Thief Needs to Know on How to Pick Simple Locks.

After she had read the chapter, she knew exactly what to do. She took the box of paperclips and started work. After 20 minutes and no oxygen left she had picked the lock and had opened the door, which she slamed shut right away to prevent the gas from getting into the oxygen-filled chamber.

Mr.EvilGuy's voice was heard again........

A Little Ferret Thief
        OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

I Have A Question Would It Be Possible To Combine/merge .saw Traps Thread And This One

Comment

It has been said in Saw Traps that there was no place for general stories. That's why I took this general story thread out of the bin.

Comment

oh ok

Comment

I just put my Katie story here so somebody would acctuallu come here.

A Little Ferret Thief
                OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

An Invitation to a Gala. Part two.

Katie stepped out of the car and walked up to the door of Mr. and Mrs. Penerfikel's house, but before she reached the door a man in a black coat, pants and mask popped out from behind a climp af bushes, grapped her and jumped in to a car waiting for im apparenly around the bend. This went on so fast that it took Kaie a few minutes before she realized what had happpened. When she had figured it out, she sat very still, so she could she what was happening. She couldn't she what was going on outside because the windows were covered with a black curtain. She couldn't se who was driving the car, because there was another window seperating her, and the other occupants of the car, from the driver also covered with a black curtain. She could she that this was a limosine, that there were three other people with her in the back and that she wasn't tied up, but in a cage-like thing that she could she out of.

Then one of the people opened the cage and told her to get up. She did and sat down on one of the black cushioned seats "These people sure like black," she thought. Out loud she said, calmly, "why did you so rudely kidnap me?"

One of the people who looked like he was in charge, flipped on a light before answereing her, "Because we need you."

"Really," Katie said, "and why do you need me so much that you had to send me a false invitation and kidnap me? If you needed me so desperatly you should've just called me or sent me a letter and I would've come."

"Is that so?" the man sid, "Well you see we need you for awhile and there is no better ruse than a big long pary, to give a little bit of time to start, before they come looking for you."

"Oh, I see," Katie said, "Well if we are going to be together for awhile, would you mind telling me your name and the name of your companions? Don't worry I won't tell a soul, unless you do something really awful to me."

"Well I am Timothy Staraz, these are my dear freinds Caroline Carfy and Alexander MacKlin."

"Where is exactly are we going?"

"We are here."

A Little Ferret Thief
                  OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

An invitation Part three.

"Where's here exactly?" asked Katie.

"We are at the old Pnerfikel house outside of town," replied Timothy.

"Oh. I see. Whay are we here?" Katie asked

"Because this was the cheapest place we could find!" pipped Caroline.

Inside was nicely furnished and Katie wondered why the outside was in such shambles, if the inside was so nice. There was three other people in the building a man, a woman and a little boy, they all looked related, well at least the boy had qualities of the man and woman. She was about to ask their names when Timothy interupted, "Well, if you would stop staring into GaGa-land, Carie could take you upstairs to change your clothes." She was about to enquire who "Carie" was when she realized it was the nickname for the woman introduced to her as "Caroline".

Upstairs was really nothing special, just more rooms. She was showed into the room designated as her's and changed in to the jeans, shirt, sweatshirt and tennis shoes. They all were just a tad to big for her.

When she came back downstairs everyone was sitting around the kitchen table apparently waiting for her. "Sit down," Timothy said and motioned to a chair between the little boy and Caroline. Obviously the seats were arranged by age order. Timothy, the inkown man, Alexander, the unkown woman, Caroline, herself and the little boy.

"Well, it is high time you know exactly what you're doing here, why, who we are and why we're here....

A Little Ferret Thief
                    OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

An Invitation. Part Four.

"Well, first of all, the three people you are noy accquainted with are the Tadds, Paul, Lisa and Mark. They were "needed" too."

"How long have they been here?" asked Katie.

"Well, originally it was only Paul we wanted, but then he decided to join up with us and brought his wife and kid with him. Anyway, we are sort of like a modren gypsy. We travel around doing odd jobs and put on shows sometimes."

"Well why do you need me?"

"Because you look like a good promoter."

"Come again?"

"You could help spread the word."

"About you guys?"

"Yep."

"Oh. That's all?"

"Well not exactly. There are a few other requirements."

"Such as.....?"

"Well you can't tell where we are located and why we do the things we do."

"Well, if I am going to be helping you in this way, can I know the reason why you do the things you do?"

"Oh, but of course. Well, Carie, Alex and I used to live in the country. We all lived in the same house, because we were all good friends. There was a little village close by and a bigger town about and hour's drive away. In the village, we were called the Cat, take the first leter of each of our names C-A-T and you get cat, see? We were very social and friendly towards the villagers, but it was easy to see they were uneasy. After all it was a tad strange to see two boys and a girl all living together. Well, anyway life went on in this way, until Alex met a girl. See was nice and pretty and we didn't mind taking her into our group, but her parents resented us so much, that when they saw Alex and her, I think her name was Tina, together they said that they would move out unless we were outlawed from the village, neighboring town and surronding country-side. Well, it was easier to get rid of us than them, because they were an old family and provided the village with fresh fruits and vegatables, so of course the produce was cheaper. So, we had to leave. Well, we find out that Tina left home because she hated her parent's decisions so much, but didn't tell where she was going. So we wander around looking for her, based on info and clues that Alex once in while. The last clue lead us here. DO you happen to know anything of this girl?"

"Well....

A Little Ferret Thief
                      OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

I sno one going to post any stories?

Poems are welcome to, acctually I am a very established poet

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Jane walked through the rough life of high school, as she bumped into Camelia and Ethan, her best friends. "So, what are we going to do this afternoon?" questioned Jane. "Erm...work on our campaign for the yearbook?" suggested Camelia. "Nah. Want to go to Mr.Tanford's rock climbing place?" recommend Ethan. Mr.Tanford was their closest guardian. "Okay." Jane giggled. Rock climbing was her favorite sport since she was seven. "Oh yeah, and, can we stop at Style up before going to Rock mania? I'm dying for a strawberry red lip gloss!" Camelia interrupted. "Okay. Me too, I need a merle blue eyeshadow for the Homecoming dance." Jane agreed. "Well then, let's go!" Ethan hurried to the main door. "Wait! Where are you going! It's only 1 o' clock!" Jane laughed.

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

Jane brushed her long soft hair. She decided to call on Camelia to see if the plan was set.
                            "Hello?"
                            "Hey,Cam!"
                            "Oh,hey."
                            "I'm standing here in front of my mirror."
                            "Yeah so...."
                            "I'm wearing my blue skirt with the pale green t-shirt with the gold accents on it."
                            "Oh that one! You'll look so fab girl!"
                            "But..."
                            "What?"
                            "Remember that turqoise beaded earring in Jewel Earth?"
                            "Yeah."
                            "I need those!"
                            "Okay.Bye then."
                            "Bye."
                            Jane talked to Ethan about it, and he agreed.

Ethan came with his grey convertible. "Let's hurry." he started. They stopped at Double Tree plaza to buy the latest fashions in Style up. "There it is!" Jae shouted as they zoomed to the Jewelry aisle at Style up. The beaded earrings were the last pair in the beaded turquoise earrings set. "Yes." Jane whispered the loudest ones. "Yeah, if we don't hurry, we ARE going to be late." Camelia snickered. They ran to the Makeup aisle and grabbed a merle blue and olive green eyeshadow for the homecoming dance and a set of strawberry red and tickle-me-pink lip glosses. "Okay. Let's hurry to the shortest line on the paying counter and please.." Ethan stopped.
                            "Please what?"
                            "PLEASE HURRY BEFORE ROCK MANIA CLOSES!"
                            "Haha, very funny."

I am an elite member of GFARTDO

I am the witch of GH planet!!

Also french partner of HeartoftheDark

Comment

Jess when Is you next katie storie gonna be out

I'm smilie mad
                              ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                              MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                              Online sisters suzy