No announcement yet.

Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jess, I just had to check your age because your writing skills are exceptional! You remind me of myself when I was your age. Are you hoping to pursue a career in writing? Also, I was home educated as well!

GTgirl@ Cute story - keep it coming!

Here's the Prologue of my book: Hope Island:Journey to the Rainbow...let me know what you think!

The thick heavy smoke could be seen before deafening screams filled the air. The boat sailed towards a little, square island which displayed a chaotic scene. There was a large fire on the beach and people were running about madly. As the ship got closer, the people were seen fighting each other, women clutched their babies and children as they were herded away from the fight into a city with great walls. A few moments later, clashing of swords could be heard and the squawking of distressed vultures pierced the thick smoke. A young pirate barged into the Captain’s quarters on the ship.

“Captain, we must turn back,” he shouted over the noise as the boat edged its way towards the chaos. The captain rubbed his chin and looked at the scene with a studious expression.

“We will not be doing that,” he said in a low, firm voice. His pale blue eyes lingered on the young man for a moment and took in the boy’s messy appearance. His grey shirt was faint and stained with mud, he was unshaven and his face was dirty. The boy looked unbelievingly at him,

“Look! It’s a mutiny! We have to retreat!” he exclaimed as he pointed at the men fighting with one another. The Captain looked back at the island.

“A mutiny would involve a captain and there is no captain on that island,” he said calmly before standing up. He walked around his desk towards the boy.

“We have a duty to protect our wives and children,” he continued forcefully. The boy looked grimly at the floor. Not wanting to waist time, the captain strode past and entered the deck, at once all of the pirates there stopped what they were doing and looked up at him.

“Gents,” the Captain roared. “Be prepared to fight, we did not build Comba for a war, we did not leave the island so the others would disobey my orders, I am not running away from my own land, my own men, my own flesh and blood,” he said fiercely. Several pirates nodded viciously to his words.

“Anyone who disagrees with me and wishes to flee will be thrown over board, this is no time for cowards.” The Captain roared, he looked about the men searching faces, all of them looked determined.

“Well what are you standing there for? Ready yourselves men, for battle and for death,” he shouted. At once men scrambled about bumping into each other and searching for their swords. The Captain smiled grimly as he slid his rusty sword into his scabbard and holstered his pistol. Within minutes the men could feel the heat of the flames on their faces as they approached the beach and each man had the inexplicit feeling that they were facing their last battle…
    ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

WARNING: KINDA GROSS STORY
      Jim was biking around the street and got his shoelace stuck in the bike gears so he fell over and cut up his knees elbows and arms as well as getting the gears stuck INTO his leg. It left a big scar when he pulled it out and hurt very bad! Now how do I know so much about this? Change Jim to Derek and you might just find out! (Still have scar)
      I've got a riddle for you guys.
      PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
      (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

A made up story part 1

I just made this up

one cold and spooky night in the GH plannet hotel, a storm raged and the lightning crashed. Invincible woke up and looked out of the window. He looked into the mirror and saw a figgure. He tried to turn the lights on but they wouldn't turn on because of the power cut. Invincible was scared and heard foot steps and screaming. In the empty room (room 19 (just made up))
        a horrible sound was heard. Mitty woke up and called invincible (with the GH room telephone) but he was not there. The terrors of the night made all the cats of GH plannet hotel wake up. There was a knock on Mitty's door and just then a scream came so Mitty hid under the bed. Mitty's door opened and.................... TO BE CONTINUED

next part of the story........... the mods wake up and calm the cats. Gameshood himself wakes up. And the ________ was seen by invincible
        Online family:
        Online bro: Point click man
        Online dad:RC-10M
        Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Originally posted by invincible
          I just made this up

one cold and spooky night in the GH plannet hotel, a storm raged and the lightning crashed. Invincible woke up and looked out of the window. He looked into the mirror and saw a figgure. He tried to turn the lights on but they wouldn't turn on because of the power cut. Invincible was scared and heard foot steps and screaming. In the empty room (room 19 (just made up))
          a horrible sound was heard. Mitty woke up and called invincible (with the GH room telephone) but he was not there. The terrors of the night made all the cats of GH plannet hotel wake up. There was a knock on Mitty's door and just then a scream came so Mitty hid under the bed. Mitty's door opened and.................... TO BE CONTINUED

next part of the story........... the mods wake up and calm the cats. Gameshood himself wakes up. And the ________ was seen by invincible
          Can't wait for the continuation!
          Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

A made up story part 2

In came a the ______ and started to make mitty scared. The door swung open again and invincible said "Mitty, this hotel is freeky and the reson i came to you because your hotel room is next to the ........ haunted....room....... Invincible saw the vampire and the vampire took control and started talktin with him. "Don't worry mitty, it wont take long to get to gamershood and then i will take over the whole of GH plannet" and just then when the vampire was about to take Mitty's soul, all cats woke up and the mods and GH. The vampire turned into a bat and flew away leaving Invincable to get one of the mods hearts to get to GH. Only GH knew how to turn off the power of GHP. Invincible could hear the vampires message, If you are weak my soul as you know it will be lost forever, you must not fail me!! Invincible took The vampires word and went to bed, onebun came in to see if Invincible was alright and then when onebun looked away........ TO BE CONTINUED
            part 3(last part): Onebun makes all the other mods under the vampires control. A Huge war of GH started. How will the mods fight back??? Thats for you to find out!!! (just to say no one is killed cause everyone is doing challenges)
            Online family:

Comment

wow invincible! thats great

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
              simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

oh and the 2 remaining in the challenges are Onebun and invincible/ Gamershood and jenni.p123. Who will challenge eachother? who gets the power emerald? How did jenni.p123 survive? if you want to know the awnser think about her first post. in this story it created a magical power to win chalenges until 2v2
                Online family:

Comment

Here is one I wrote. :]

The stupid story

Once upon a time there was a stupid little story in a stupid little world that made a spell that everyone would turn to stone…And it worked and everyone turned to stone. And you will to if you make fun of this story….
                  An evil wizard took the book and used it and that’s what turned everyone to stone. A cat named Bobo flew in on a Pegasus and took the book from the wizard and used it on him…And saved the book from the terrible, terrible things that could of happened to it.
                  Bobo saved the day and helped the town from the wizard…But the people remained stone and Bobo could not change that…but he knew one thing for sure…That the wizard would be able to get the book again…But for now Bobo has the book… and in the castle the wizard is thinking of an evil plan to get the book back and to make the town turn to stone along with all the people.
                  Da pudding turtle fanatic
                  Da PM spammers's fanatic
                  THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
                  GFARDTO Chip eater
                  WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
                  AYUH!
                  ( )_( )
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
                  Online family: Sister: Super_T.
                  Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

and the second

The stupid story 2!

In the stupid little world with the stupid little story Bobo was thinking of a way to make the people normal again. He was thinking and thinking but could not think of a way to turn them back to normal. Just then the wizard came in, took the book, turned the town to stone and rode of into the dark and scary night. But Bobo hopped on his Pegasus and rode after the wizard. That night, at midnight, the town turned back to normal. The next day the wizard rode in and took the book from Bobo the sleeping cat, and turned the town to back stone,
                    And Bobo got so mad he sent out his troops on Pegasus and Bobo rode in the dark, cold lake on a Hippocampus.
                    Bobo got the book and turned the town back to normal. Then Bobo realized that when the last time he turned the town back to normal, he turned everyone back to normal! So Bobo is done saving the town but only for now!
                    Da PM spammers's fanatic

GFARDTO Chip eater
                    AYUH!
                    ( )_( )
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

I have a funny story
                      HOW THE CEILING CAT TOOK OVER THE GALAXY
                      One day, a cat was watching another cat from a hole in the Ceiling.
                      He said "ceiling cat is watching you"
                      The other cat replied "OMG ceiling cat is watching me!"

The next day, the cat climbed a ladder and whispered "ceiling cat, are you up there?"
                      On top of a nearby door a cat said "I am door cat, subbing for ceiling cat"
                      "so where is ceiling cat?"
                      At that moment a hole appeared in the sky and ceiling cat appered in it.
                      he shouted "Where is your god now?"

Here is a movie version of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7N3-UdWj1o
                      Smiley Master of the Looney Bin!!
                      gh law number 1.
                      :D:D keep smiling :D:D
                      who needs bunnies when you can shout AYUH!!!

Comment

lolz sure I will watch it
                        Da PM spammers's fanatic

GFARDTO Chip eater
                        AYUH!
                        ( )_( )
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

Comment

oh btw i should mention the movie version isnt entirely "clean"
                          Smiley Master of the Looney Bin!!
                          gh law number 1.
                          :D:D keep smiling :D:D
                          who needs bunnies when you can shout AYUH!!!

Comment

whatever, lolz I am tired
                            Da PM spammers's fanatic

GFARDTO Chip eater
                            AYUH!
                            ( )_( )
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Shades Of Grey

So, I had this idea and wrote the prologue for it. What do you think?

Shades of Grey
                              Black Magic, White Magic…where’s the in between?

Prologue.

My name is Karolyn Aller. Or, it used to be. Those who know me now call me Aikala. What follows is a story of black and white magic; of the secret kingdoms of the witches; of strange creatures and fantastical beings. But, more simply, it is the story of how one girl discovered that everything isn’t always clear-cut black and white. That girl is me. And this is where my story starts.

Ask me about breeding coathangers for fun and profit.

Currently causing chaos in room 412 of the Gamershood Hotel

My Castle - Feel free to join up!

Comment

Wow, ImpQueen!!! Just with that Prologue, you have already pulled me in as a reader. I would really love to read more. I think it's a great start!

Comment

Working...
                                X