Goodbye nitro59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye nitro59

I have a sad announcement for all gamers who have known nitro59 either in person, or from his game blog that he started back in 2004.
    You might have met him on some game forums, too, where he was member and posted a lot of new games.

Nitro59 (aka Martin) passed away in the beginning of June, just a couple of days ago.
    As far as I know, he had an accident back in December and broke his leg. Later there were complications due to an infection in his leg, he developed sepsis (blood poisoning), which finally led to his death.

My thoughts are with his family and friends. Nitro59, rest in peace.

This is just too sad. My thoughts are with his friends and family right now, and may he rest in peace. So sad...

Comment

When I heard the sad news that Martin has died, I was shocked. Although I didn't knew Martin personally, Nitro59 had and still has a special place in my heart. Martin's site introduced me in the online games world, and the games Martin posted helped me to find distraction in a difficult time. Also my username I chose while thinking of the adventure games that Martin posted.

To die in such tragic way, no one deserve this. His family and friends must be devastated, no one can replace him. My thoughts and heartfelt wishes go out to his family and friends.

The death of Martin is without doubt a great loss for the online game world.
      Martin, we will miss you.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X