Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Championship/European Championships, Soccer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Holland wants to win they have to score the first goal.

Playoffs have shown that Spain is able to score only 1 goal.
    Last edited by raiguma; 07-08-2010, 20:45:26.

Comment

Lol, all those theories.

When we played to Brazil, it was Brazil who made the first goal. But we won nevertheless. I think that's the big pluspoint from the NLDs, that they don't give up, also when it doesn't go that well. They keep doing their best until the end and don't loose their spirit.

It think it's going to be a tough game for both of them. Spain is certainly good and has in my eyes an equal chance to win.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Ah well, we will see at the end of the week
        sigpic
        "I will bite you in half, just like this cherry" -Mairdread

Made by : http://RyuuketsuEG.deviantart.com

Comment

hmm, well Paul the Octopus says Spain will win and he's been right 6 times in a row

but then again Mani the Parakeet says the Netherlands will win
          Last edited by Chocbubbles; 07-09-2010, 18:22:42.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but Paul only have predicted Germany games so far, so he may be wrong this time.

Comment

They have discovered that Paul likes bright colors like red and yellow. And the red of Holland isn't bright enough next to the red and yellow of spain. And the logo on their flag looks like a shrimp XD
              sigpic
              "I will bite you in half, just like this cherry" -Mairdread

Made by : http://RyuuketsuEG.deviantart.com

Comment

I don't know if you have noticed, but it looks to me that Paul always chooses the right box.
                Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Spain won with 0-1 in the last minutes of the extra time.

Personally I think the match was frustrating. Wrong decisons of the referee, too many yellow cards (most of them were deserved), not the game play I expected from Spain as well from the NLDs, and then I was so annoyed by the Dutch player Heitinga. Yet both teams gave the best they could at that time, and Spain was the better team. I of course wish we would have won, but being second of the world is still a great accomplishment. What else can I say then: Well done the Netherlands, and congrats to Spain!! Applaud for them both.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

About the match, I almost fell asleep in first half because nothing happened. Teams were too equal. About the yellow cards: Netherland always get them many.

Just remember the 2006 world cup. Then Netherland played with Portugal (then I was big portugal fan) and in this game referee gave 16 yellow cards and 4 red cards. Netherland played so unsportly, NO fair play at all. From that game I do not actually like Netherlands football team (no offence adventure).

Comment

• Originally posted by raiguma View Post
                      Just remember the 2006 world cup. Then Netherland played with Portugal (then I was big portugal fan) and in this game referee gave 16 yellow cards and 4 red cards. Netherland played so unsportly, NO fair play at all. From that game I do not actually like Netherlands football team (no offence adventure).
                      Are you sure you are not confusing Portugal with the Netherlands?
                      I consider Portugal to be the most unsporty team ever. Always drama about nothing, using all dirty tricks to win. I saw it with the last world cup and this world cup, and not only in that match with the Netherlands.

I agree about Heitinga in the match with Spain. He was playing dirty the whole time, and I was shouting "replace him, replace him!" Also sneijder had his bad moments I was suprised of. But to say the netherlands are just as unsporty or even worse than Portugal, that's something I never can agree with. Unless they prove elsewise in the future..
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Now 2014 world championship soccer is coming to Brazil. It will be Brazil vs Spain in final.

Comment

Working...
                        X