No announcement yet.

The 事件 (The Incident) aka (The Case)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm that's weird, i've found the screwdriver nd the sciccors, and i've tried all the different wires but not one of them works! i keep dying...
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

any1 found out wat the red thingsare when u open my spoiler & do wat it says???
      (\___/)
      (='.'=)
      ('')-('')
      put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
      1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

Originally posted by bige92
        any1 found out wat the red thingsare when u open my spoiler & do wat it says???
        nope have no idea.. you already found out what that green thing next to the desk is?

anyone figured this one out yet?
        Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 23:04:44. Reason: Merged Posts
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

the screwdriver thingy kinda looks like a wrench..maybe its used to ply off the baords on the window, looks like there's a note of some sort tucked in the boards..

Comment

im confused.
            Last edited by Mistery; 06-26-2006, 18:33:59. Reason: deleted private information

Comment

where are you guys getting these scissors or screwdriver? I have a green key, a mirror/magnifying glass, the rope i was tied up with, and then that weird envelope thing with the blue dashes. I also got one of the doors open but it wont let me go through...i need some help

i also just found a crowbar now im stuck
              Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 23:05:11. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

ive realised that the guy on the ground, his hands point to the same directions as the clock.

Comment

walkthrough so far

Now after i unscrewed the screws i lit up all of the boxes and then tried to cut the wires and i die. i also tried just cutting the wires BEFORE i lit up the boxes and i also die...is this game unwinable or what?

Comment

Translated Version??? The entire thing is still in Jap. It is hard enough to solve a puzzle without being totally clueless of the picture words being given. I mean come on, how am I gonna type 事件 on a keyboard??

Are English speaking people incapable of using Shockwave? I'd make them, but then they'd be no fun to play since I'd already know the solution...

Comment

Yay! I disarmed the bomb. You need to turn all the lights on and then it shows you which one to cut. I will try to give u an order to click

Grr! I started a new game to get the order but it was a different pattern and I can't do it this time. sorry

Sorry didn't get the order but now I have managed to open the window, and get another key

now to figure out what to do with it.

I know I'm talking to myself but I'm really annoyed. I can't find anywhere to use the key (yellow, not green)
                      Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 23:06:08. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Hai,

I've got the bomb to stop counting down.... don't ask me how, but I did it twice (had to start over... for some reason I don't have a clue why. Maybe I did escape, I saw a boy in the open doorway... But I didn't have the golden key back then). When you turn all the lights on the bomb off, the bomb will form a line between one of the coloured lines and the other side. That coloured line needs to be cut.

Afterwards the window will open using the crowbarr.

The green key lockes the bottomdrawer of the desk. If you open it again, you will find a golden key (don't know where to put it yet)

Greetings, another dutch girl

I found a diary near the trashcan.... combinationlock and a normal lock... I am not able to open it....

I seem to have found some blank papers and a pencil.... Maybe when I found the diary???

I have put papers and pencil on the table, it looks like something has to get it burning. I also have glasses (don't know where I've got it) But I cannot find a way to put the glasses or the magnifier next to the open window or on the table to use as a lens (lens + sunlight = fire????)

Good luck!

Put glasses into fishtank, there will be a waterdrop on one of the lenses, you now will be able to light the papers on the table. The papers will be automaticly put in front of the closed door (under the sprinkler) this will put the fire out....

This is how far I've got...

If you look around after the sprinkler, you will see a puddle of water in front of the open door, you put the envelope (? with the square and cross on it) on the water. Then the blue boy came in again.... So.... too late again????

I'll try again...

When you turn the numberlock combination on 8-1-8 (and I did use the golden key, don't know if it is needed though...) you will get the papers and pencil.

When you click the mirror afterwards, you will get her glasses.... Then put water on the glasses (fishtank) Then walk over to the table, put papers on the table, use pencil on the papers, put glasses on the papers (window must be open) You will turn the papers on fire, see my earlier posting.

mmm.... blue haired guy again....

I'll give up for this moment, I will try again later
                        Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 23:06:49. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

well I have the bomb stopped

well I have a puddle of water on the floor
                          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 23:07:42. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Yo, this is the second time I've played this game (first time was on www.the-geek.com) and I still have no clue how to get some of the stuff. I have two keys (green and gold), crowbar, envelope, mirror, scissors, rope, and screwdriver. I just now found the diary and I have no clue what the combination is. Can anyone help me out? I tried what mama bal said, but it doesn't work.
                            I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

I can't find diary. Is it in the green thing next to desk? If so I can't get it

Got diary but now I can't get pencils and paper
                              Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 23:07:56. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

open door and wait till police come (i think it finish)

Comment

Working...
                                X