Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foxes

Thinking about getting a student visa in Spain.

Default Foxes

Lets talk about nice foxes.

Foxes have always been in myths like the kitsune or fox-spirt or in England where the fox is a underdog,villain,operater.

But foxes.....some people keep them as outdoor pets with the exception of Fennecs.
    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

As a small child, from the fairy tales I thought foxes were big evil animals, and was afraid of them. Even had nightmares. Until one day my parents took me to the zoo, where I have seen real foxes, and I was astonished to see that they are much smaller than I thought and cute From then on I wasn't having nightmares with foxes

READ
    >>CLICK>><<CLICK<<
    It'll SHOCK you!
    Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

a place between confusion and frustration

we have red foxes which i always thought looked meaner and seem to be the ones blamed for eating chickens where i live lol but they gotta eat right we also have gray foxes which i think are alot cuter

I've never seen a fox in my area...A shame. (Doesn't mean we don't have them, though. I dunno. I HAVE seen, however, a mountain lion! ) Cuz they're SO cute. I did see one in Missouri once when I went there to visit, though.

In our area, foxes sometimes go to houses to find food during the night. I have seen foxes twice after midnight when we were taken home by car late.

Aww... Did you happen to see one in a pot? Or maybe wrapped on a wolf's head?

Lol, nope

Is a kit-fox a fox?

If so, then I have observed a fox over about 8 years. Someone enviornmentally-retarded dumped a couch in the empty feild behind where I used to live. Shortly after, a young kit-fox moved in, and it was then deemed "illegeal" to remove the couch, as it was the home of a protected species (The field still has that couch to this day).
    This was about eight years ago, and from my old bedroom window, I could see this couch. Over this entire period, I could observe it and it's lifestyle.
    It was really a very interesting, and If I was older and had actually realized the scientific value in this, I could have perhaps documented it's actions over this time and sold it to some animal research firm.
    We moved a little over a year ago, but as far as I know, the kit-fox still lives there (as the couch is still there, and no construction on the field (though it was previously bought))
    READ
    >>CLICK>><<CLICK<<
    It'll SHOCK you!
    Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Sure a kit fox is a fox.
    Wow, that's interesting! You could observe that fox for many years! Did it live completely alone?