Criminal Minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal Minds

has anyone ever seen the show Criminal Minds? If you have who is your favorite character? Mine is Reid.

Don't break the Rules and talk nice!
    I am and will always be a timetraveler

i normally see that show. and usually i like it a lot.
    there were a couple of episodes i couldnt watch them till the end. too much violence for my taste.
    but my favorite character is definitely Reid, like you 1momomo124.
    then in second comes Derek.
    Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference.
    Virginia Satir

Comment

i watch reruns of C.M saturdays on A&E
      its so awesome and creepy at the same time
      my fav character is peneople shes so funny
      2nd is also derek same with u goda

Comment

my second is Garcia who thinks that Morgan and Garcia is ment for each other?
        I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

I love that show! My favourite character is Gideon (it's still the 1st season here)!
          Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows. With a variety of characters, from the skinny nerdy criminal profiler (who is actually not bad looking) to the quirky blonde computer chick with her little kid toys, gumball style rings and black rimmed glasses. This show has a character for everyone. Each episode has a crazy plot from cults to multiple personality disorders. I definitely recommend this show for all those crime show lovers out there.

Comment

I love this show. I am big fan of this show and i love it. I have watched so many crime related tv show, but this show is better than other show i ever watched. Not i am watching season 6 of this show and enjoying it.

Comment

Working...
              X