Hotel 626

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel 626

What can be wrong with a hotel? Many things. If you enter this hotel, you'll enter a nightmare. You have one goal- escape. This is a game with many minigames and a few movie clips that will chill you to the bone. Hotel 626 is only open from 6 P.m. to 6 A.m. If you're easily scared, don't play this game.

Enter Hotel 626.

Due to scary and "jumpy" content the game is not suitable for young players.

Moderation Note:
    Please read the Terms of Use carefully!
    Especially:
    "This Site utilizes interactive features. During your visit to the Hotel 626, if you enable your web cam, we may cause, in our discretion, your computer to automatically take one or more photographs of you at any time during such visit without warning. You hereby grant us a perpetual license to use, republish, copy, post, and distribute these photographs online as part of the Hotel 626 experience without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you
    By providing us with your telephone number and email address, you also agree that we may contact you one or more times for the purposes of maximizing your Hotel 626 experience.
    "

Please remember that you can play the game WITHOUT enabling your web cam, and without giving away too many personal data like your telephone number. We would also recommend you to use a secondary email address and not your main email address.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Click here to play a fun online game called Duels! http://www.duels.com/users/register

CLick here and join a fun online game:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en

A bit annoying that the game can only be played at certain times....
    sigpic

Comment

You can change the clock on your computer to access the game at any time.

Comment

Didn't go "in"... you HAVE to enable webcam and microphone ?!!

Comment

You don't have to, but I'd recommend it. This game is truly innovative in the way they use these tools, and since I played over a month ago, I've never had any problems from it. I think it really adds to the gaming experience.

Definitely the best advergame I've ever played.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X