Target Words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Words

Target Words isa new cute puzzle game from belugerin. Mike's mother has been sick, he wants find 3 potions that owned by 3 crows to help his mother. Unfortunately, they give a test for Mike to collecting 60 words to have that potions. Help Mike to find it by flying his balloon around a world of Target Words. Shoot a balloon to drop a letter box and fill word answer, play across 60 levels around a world of Target Words to help Mike's Mother. Good luck.

Note to admins/mods: The blurb I found says "PUzzle Game", but I think it's a word game.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/502960

Please use spoilers when giving hints, like this: [ SPOILER="Spoiler"]...enter text here...[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Last edited by Purp; 07-11-2009, 08:21:04.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

I'm not sure if it just a problem for me or in the game itself, but I made it to stage 61 (it appears to be the final bonus stage) and the game crashed. Any attempt to continue also crashes the game. As time consuming as getting that far was it is extremely annoying. Add the fact that completing the last 20 levels is pure luck made getting to that point even longer than it should have been. It doesn't give you the letters to complete the word over 50% on the final stages. This game had some potential, but as it stands I can't say I enjoyed this one after the first 20 levels or so.

Comment

I will give it a go. I enjoy a good word game anyway so if it crashes I won't be too upset.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: 30 minutes later and just getting to the 2nd map. Hope it saves.
      Last edited by RBS; 07-16-2009, 20:03:23. Reason: need a break

Comment

It automatically saves, don't worry.

My main complaint with the game is with the last 20 stages when the words are extremely long and the letters you need often never appear before time runs out. It is quite annoying once you get to that point and the luck becomes a major factor. The time limit is unnecessary in my opinion and would remove that problem altogether. I think it could stand to be a tad shorter as well. It took about two hours to finish, at least it would have had the game not locked up.

Comment

I am shooting down the double ballooned baskets now and finding out it is not a word game at all. Like you said its just luck what comes down. I don't bother with moving the balloon - just hover in the middle a fire away hitting everything.

If this is all there is to it I doubt I will finish.

Edit: I'm done. No desire to finish this one.
          Last edited by RBS; 07-17-2009, 01:32:27. Reason: moving on

Comment

Working...
          X