No announcement yet.

Zest Online Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all, i hope someone is still here playnig zest like me...
    i'm stuck at level 17, titled syntax terror, and i have no idea how to solve it...
    please help me !

Comment

• I'm having trouble with No. 8! Please help me! Oz again?

Comment

• lvl 62

Hello!

dood, i send you a PM.

I'm stuck on 62.
        I've got a word from source but i'm lost. I can't find a second page.
        Could you help me?
        Thank you in advance.

Comment

• thanks Shimano!
          I got 17

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavy View Post
            thanks Shimano!
            I got 17
            I'm waiting for you on lvl 63.

Comment

• Dante??? No. 9 help!

Hi everyone! So, I solved No. 9, but I did it the "wrong" way, which I was made aware of when I got to No. 29.

but I have no experience with photoshop and have no idea how to do it! Help would be appreciated!!

THANKS!

Comment

• I'm stuck at level 12.

If anyone can remember this riddle please help

Thanks to TbTn I was able to get past that horrible level 12

I'm at level 16 now and very confused. I thougth I had worked out the answer S**** T**G** but that is not working. GRRRRRRRR

Edit 1: Thanks once again TbTn, I've now got it. I had the correct letters but in the wrong order

Edit 2: Thank you TbTn for your help with level 27. What was almost impossible for you was totally impossible for me.

I'm on level 28 and scared that it will be anything like 27. Ah well it's a challenge!!
                Last edited by dalveen; 04-01-2010, 11:48:27.

Comment

• I had been on level 27 for almost 2 years, but I finally managed to got the solution.
                  level 27 was almost impossible!! on to 29 now...

Comment

• I'm stuck now on level 40. I know I'm looking for an
                    but I just can't find it. I understand the number clue in the picture but I don't get the source clue.

I know this is an old riddle but I'm hoping someone might remember it.

Comment

• pmed you are close.

Comment

• Thanks TbTn I finished 40 and the next 9 levels. All of them clever and hard but none of them as hard at level 27 which must be the all time riddle stinker

Comment

• hi, one of zestriddle's admins here.

first of all, the current address of the game is http://zestriddle.oz.pl and it should never expire.

be sure to visit the official zest's forum - http://s8.invisionfree.com/zest_online_riddle - with plenty of hints in the level threads. we also have a now-busy IRC channel, #zest_online_riddle at QuakeNet.org, which you may access with this client - http://webchat.quakenet.org/
                          i encourage you to visit our IRC channel frequently, since it's the best way to get super fast hints you need to solve the riddles. also, not any less important, you can just hang out with us don't feel disappointed if it's empty for some time, i can assure you it has traffic now and experienced riddlers visit it.

i probably won't show up here anymore, i'm just fulfilling my mission of revitalising zest riddle, but feel free to send me a private message in the forum mentioned above or query me at IRC if you have questions. also, sorry for being a thread necromancer.

see you there

Comment

• if someone still here, help needed at level 70
                            i have a lot of pages, a real maze here

Comment

• Mishu, I thought that you would learn how to deliver more useful message...

Comment

• hahah, made quite a progress on 70
                                only need code for locker now

harder and harder, but great hints on forum

79 now
                                Last edited by MishuAnubis; 08-06-2014, 13:01:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X