Marshmallow fluff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshmallow fluff?

I went to the shop today to buy some food and other stuff. And there was some new stuff e.g. marshmallow fluff http://beachpackagingdesign.typepad....1/04/fluff.jpg

I have never heard of that before. Where can it be used?
    Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Fluff is not new at all It's very gooey and sticky and personally i'm not a fan of it, but it is used for sandwiches and other things, especially the "Fluffer-nutter" sandwich which is peanut butter and fluff Enjoy

If you're still looking for new stuff to try, try Maple Butter! It's so sweet and delicious, I often enjoy it on an english muffin the only problem is it gets hard because you have to keep it in the fridge which makes it impossible to spread on toast
    Last edited by Heartofthedark; 07-16-2009, 05:06:38.

Comment

Maybe it's not new to you but to me it is, I have never seen it before. And I am sure those things haven't been in that shop before. There were also some other new (U.S.?) stuff, I can't even remember what.

Anyway, I think I'll leave the fluff in that shop, doesn't sound so good. Although I like marshmallows.

Thanx for the info
      Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

Actually it is also used in alot of recipes to make the mixture lighter there are things like fudge and well it is easier to use this in rice crispie squares than regualr marshmellows
        sigpic

Comment

We carry a different brand in my area, but it's the same general idea. People here usually use it in sundaes. Just a little, not loads, but it's quite good. And yes, as Funja mentioned, a lot of people use that instead of melting marshmallows to create Rice Krispie treats.

Comment

I'm a fan of fluff, because it's a vegetarian alternative to marshmallows. i can still have my s'mores! (Minus the campfire, unfortunately)
            sigpic

Comment

You know, I've got no idea what you guys are talking about. I don't think we get fluff here! LOL I even laugh while i write this cause it sounds silly!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

I can't find the real Fluff. I see Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Cream from Kraft but am told that is not the real deal. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

Comment

@RBS....That's the stuff I was talking about,too...

Comment

Many years ago at a bank party a lady brought a bunch of sliced apples with a really good dip. It was one part cream cheese and one part marshmallow cream whipped together. Easy peasy to make and really tasty if you want to add calories to your otherwise healthy apple.

Comment

lol thats what we have on the east coast too guess the usa has that
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I can honestly say that I have never seen that in Oz. It sounds revolting

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Nope no fluffy stuff here either Though the apple dip sounds good.. Like a cheesecake dip!
                          Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

Originally posted by funja View Post
                            Actually it is also used in alot of recipes to make the mixture lighter there are things like fudge and well it is easier to use this in rice crispie squares than regualr marshmellows
                            Rice crispie squares? Those I could try... That dip sounds good, too Maybe I could buy a jar of it and give it a try...
                            Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

I am that intrigued I have just bought some on ebay
                              Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

Working...
                              X