No announcement yet.

Fiend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hhaha!! pretty cool game =)... funny ending... who'd have thunk it eh?!

G x

Comment

• k

was a wicked game ahaha u lot r cheaters and the code changes every time u play i put stoner in and it worked hahaha

Comment

• That was good but tough - here's MY Spoiler without cheating! ^^

Stoner does not work as the security code!

Comment

• my game is bugged. sertain things i can't click on they jsut keep blinking and then i get stuck. just my luck!!!

Yeah, while I was playing this, I was hittin the bottle and seeing my comp. talk back to me and it heard me too, here's the conversation:

Comp: "Hello Freakshow"

Me: "What the f***. . .?"

Comp: "I see you having a lil' booze cruise and smoking a lil' somethin' somethin', put that blunt in my hard drive"

Me: "Whatever, you f***ed up comp. . ."

(puts joint in hard drive)

(Comp "reads" it, Bob Marley's "Don't Worry, Be Happy" starts playing)

Me: "Dude, I'm seeing lil' green men and green goblins. . ."

After that, the next day, I had a nasty hangover and a craving for White Castle. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitta
            That was good but tough - here's MY Spoiler without cheating! ^^

Stoner does not work as the security code!
            That's right! did it w/o the cheating as well it feels good!!!

Comment

• that was hilarious! how the heck did that character not overdose taking 5 drugs???
              sigpic
              ~Bell of the Ball~

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

Comment

• I can't find the LEFT sh... candle..................

Comment

• well i've i've been on them all at the same time except for heroin. but then again it makes up for it coz i was continually smoking salvia divinorum.
                  blokovi

Comment

• I have never found the safe or used the star key and I beat the game

Comment

• Originally posted by abcdefgh View Post
                      well i've i've been on them all at the same time except for heroin. but then again it makes up for it coz i was continually smoking salvia divinorum.
                      You're telling me that you've been on on shrooms while smoking pot, drinking liquor, and doing coke? All at once?

Whatever, mister e-hero.

Great game though. The effect of the pot was hilarious albiet inaccurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X