William and Sly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William and Sly

A platformer/adventure game. Use the arrow keys and shift to move. You are SLy, a fox. You need to turn on the runestones that take you to the storage place. You will run into darklings, so be careful. They are afraid of light. Good luck.

http://armorgames.com/play/4225/william-and-sly

Please use spoilers to give hints, like this:[ SPOILER="Name of Spoiler"]...enter text here...[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

good game a liitle frusterating but fun
    Chocleat i remember when they first invented chocleat sweet sweet chocleat..... I alwas HATED IT didnt see that comin didya
    This is me on trubling escape games and or This is on a sunny day this is me when i just burned someone this is me when i get stuck and this is me and my bro

Comment

wow, this takes a while. I have not beaten the last rune problem. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! thanks.

Don't worry about the fireflies if the darklings get them there are always more. You can only kill the darklings when you have turned white from lighting a rune. The light lasts 5 or so seconds. Keys and mushrooms are hidden everywhere. I was never able to get to a switch or a couple of the high places.

I did get my wings...make sure you meditate. But you only float, not fly with them.

edit:
      whew, finally beat it. Got a 0 points for time it took me to finish, though! LOL

Last edited by Karanu; 07-27-2009, 22:21:25. Reason: update
      Tough as Nails yet Delicate as a Flower

Comment

wow a really long game and there is no possible way you can find all the mushrooms..i was more focused on getting to the last rune...once you get the map it is much easier i did not know that the snake would pop it it scared me and it was frustrating..i had goten all five fireflies and that stupid snake took them away...but in the end the nap was worth it :-)
        My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

does anyone know how to get to some of the high places? ive got
          but i cant get there. is there something else i need to do?

Comment

Working...
          X