Warp Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warp Shot

Warp Shot is a strategy game in which you need to use portals, your surroundings, and gravity in order to get your ball in the goal.

Play Here

Fun game. My final score was 10 under par.

Does anybody know what the code you get from the Easter Egg is for?

Edit: I shaved off a few more strokes:

Comment

The goal is to get as much over par as possible, right? Because I did that.

Really great game.

Comment

Is there anyone with a better score? Awesome game!

[ATTACH]13027[/ATTACH]
        Last edited by greasemonkey; 07-27-2009, 21:32:26. Reason: created thumbnail for large picture

Comment

I didn't think it was possible... I am trying to shave more points, but I am about ready to throw the computer out the window. This game is like a drug or something!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by EscapeGirl; 07-27-2009, 21:56:42. Reason: Merged Posts; Please use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting. :)

Comment

Here's what I got.
            My original goal was to get -25, and believe me, I've tried to reach that goal. =/
            Went nuts trying to get 2 on 19 and 1 on 29!

If anyone got better, please share!

Last edited by Jimpan; 07-30-2009, 02:55:33.

Comment

Sigh.. you amateurs need to learn how to play games k?

Comment

Offensive to any intelligence ... Jipman & Thilo

Jipman & Thilo - Honestly... You guys can't be serious? Next time you try to forge an image that is mostly black (like your print screen images) just remember there are those that that can find flaws in digital fingerprints. It is nearly impossible on black, you scar the image so badly... and you succeeded at scaring yours pretty badly.

I can totally call you guys out on those images. When you created those forged images, you were major sloppy! There are so many duplicates of cloned numbers through out the print screen it is hysterical!

Put your Print Screen back into Photoshop, equalize it, and turn the curves to 8 on the input and 120 on the output... and look, the scars repeatedly vomit on your image. Never mind the fact that there are levels that can't be accomplished in just one shot. (level 21... Thilo) I am not posting your "artwork" everyone would think that I Dr'ed them - try it for yourself.

I mean, come on guys let's try to be serious about even little things like this silly game. It is a riot that you guys even tried... how many hours did you stay up creating these "Masterpieces"?

I'd rather be an amateur than a liar, good job with filling both shoes on many different levels for that matter -

Comment

Working...
                X