Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch live cricket player

Hi Friends,

Log onto http://www.SimCricket.com as it brings an innovative CricketLive player to cover all the International matches. Now a web user can watch the cricketers running in to bowl, playing different types of shots and also running, chasing, catching and throwing the ball in the CricketLive player!

The Cricketing action is backed up by a Pip Screen (to give a close-up look at the action in the centre) along with an integrated Audio and Text Commentary and some eye-catching mascot animations.

Thank you.

Comment

Cricket is made fun of where I live Personally I have never tried it but it looks challenging I hope if I ever try it that I will like it and learn it quickly

Comment

Everyone plays cricket where I live... and we are the best!! lol..

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Nope We are the best
          sigpic

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow......

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.........
          Just walk beside me and be my friend "

My Online Family
          Brother-Geordieboy
          Sis-Mojotolo and Rima

:group-hug: :group-hug: :group-hug::group-hug:

Comment

nope we are the best
            never played or watched i know sorta how it is played and i think well i dont know hwat to think
            sigpic

Comment

Cricket Matches Videos

hey all!

This India Vs. Australia series is going pretty strong ..I stumbled upon this link on google: http://www.koffii.com/VideoCategory....=Cricket-Video

Its got all the latest videos listed in a superb manner..all u cricket freaks..check out this one for sure!

Comment

tnx Aditi for that site
                sigpic

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow......

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.........
                Just walk beside me and be my friend "

My Online Family
                Brother-Geordieboy
                Sis-Mojotolo and Rima

:group-hug: :group-hug: :group-hug::group-hug:

Comment

I think Australia is in serious trouble after the first day's play in the first test against NZ, but no doubt we'll eventually come back. Nobody ever seems to mention women's cricket at all.....which is a real shame, since the women don't get the big pay packets and play with sponsoship and with a real love for the game. Internationally the Aussie women are almost unbeatable. Just for all you cricket lovers out there..here is a little bit of historical fact.....women invented over arm bowling as they used to play in huge hooped ankle length skirts.
                  Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

cricket?

i have heard of this game over in England that's called cricket. as far as i know it is kinda like baseball except a flat bat but i want to know more so if you know anything more about cricket then you can post it here to tell the world this sport!!
                    I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

finally england have got back on form in the one days
                      long lost bro:themolestarted

Online Friend:MISTERY

England cricket player

sussex player in action

Comment

ok Ashes time..I know there is a lot of aussie and english members here, so what is everyones thoughts on this series, first test..... well I won't go there with my thoughts. Who will win the series and who will be the stand out player?

I think Australia will win 3-1 with Mitchell Johnson leading with the bat and the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        and Ponting to retire after the series

Comment

I'm with you Shooter... i think Australia will win and I think mitchell johnson will do well.
                          Australia should've won the first test...but it was good to have the upper hand for most of the test! Pity we couldn't convert to a win!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X