Clear All

need help with the 3rd one ><"'

Comment

Got em, and out the door like a shot
      Up the Villa !!

Comment

I still need 6.

Comment

Ewww!! Ewwww!! Ewwww!! Creepy!! Those are some scary looking spiders. *shivers* And I won't be going to THEIR house again. Making me catch scary spiders, look at ants, snakes, and crazy army guns. Nice game.

Comment

Cute

Maybe I'm weird but I like the spiders, they look like garden spiders (completely harmless)..lol.

Comment

Ugh! Still no number 6 spider. LOoked everywhere.

NVM. Found number 6 spider on
              Last edited by afloyd6617; 08-07-2009, 20:39:23.

Comment

bad snake in the house - see the width of the head?
                & out btw
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 08-10-2009, 04:12:13.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

~runs screaming in terror~snakes and sniper rifles and giant ants and poisonous spiders that won't stop wiggling!! And a psychotic chicken too! I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Now I not only have to worry about clowns eating me, I have all of these creepy things too! Whimper whimper whimper...can't even hide behind the couch....oh noes.....
                  Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                  sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

where is #3? PLEASE!

um where is #3?

Comment

creepy things brrr. my arms and legs start itching when i see them.
                      But i'm out, just needed help with the bird thing and riffle.

Comment

why cant you pick up the big spider ? it is the "mama" of all the small ones .

how many spiders are in the game ? because i looked in the inventory and theres enough for 7 ,if im right i need 6 and 7 ,if i am wrong , i need 5 and if there are 7 i need 2 ,3 , and 6 .

if there ara 7 i found number 6 .
                        Last edited by Mistery; 10-26-2009, 03:27:15. Reason: Use the EDIT button instead of multiple posting

Comment

Working...
                        X