Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone send a sms to find out about the blood sample. I'm guessing it had something to do with blood type and alcohol level.

Comment

I can't seem to find anymore clues and i cannot go anywhere or do anything. I have a footprint, 2 blood samples and hair. What else do I need? Where can i find it? please help....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered3
        I can't seem to find anymore clues and i cannot go anywhere or do anything. I have a footprint, 2 blood samples and hair. What else do I need? Where can i find it? please help....
        you have to find a button it looks like a coin in the ground...

Comment

Where is trhe hair sample? I can't seem to find it. I've clicked everywhere near the inventory and chalk outline

Comment

look on the floor and there is 2 little black lines, they are the hairs, they are by the bottom of the inventory

Comment

What about the cell phone?

Comment

I can't find the cell phone too. Where is it? I need it to receive the blood analisys.

Comment

You don't need the blood sample analysis.Determine the murderer using the shoes print,button and hair in your inventory.That's how i completed.I also can't find the cell phone but i assume it's just the "messenge" heading on the left side of the screen.

Comment

Huh?

Well, that was silly! Solved it on a guess but I don't think it was a fun game to play. Perhaps they just want your e-mail adress to send a lot of spam. I think the "Law and Order" games are better.

Comment

please

hello

hello

please will someone please post a step by step walkthough

that would be just brilliant! luv ya all bbz! luv mel -x-
                      Just Dance

Comment

If you don't want to pay for a text message on your cell phone...

click on the red box at the bottom that says that you are experiencing cell phone network problems. Then it will send you the blood analysis.

Comment

Well, maybe if I was from Europe and had a clue how long 36 centimeters was I could have gotten this. Nobody had the right weight and the the right blood type and alcohol levels, so I went with two out of three and was wrong. Couldn't use the hair as a clue because I couldn't begin to guesstimate their hair length.

Comment

I can not find the button can someone please help me ?!?!?!?!

Comment

you need to find:
                              A footprint
                              A strand of hair
                              2 blood samples
                              A button

look closely at the sidewalk for the strand of hair, the button is a small silver one liying on the street the footprint and the blood samples are easy.

to find the suspect just compare the blood type and the weight. Also, look at the colour and lenght of the strand of hair you found, they belong to to the suspect.

thats all u need to win da game..its very easy and far too short...

Comment

easy!

when i was choosing the killer i got it right first time!!

I am the The Looney Bin Sith Lord
                                Carrot Scientist

visit my profile for a cwl sand model!

Comment

Working...
                                X