Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you find the key under the carpet

i cant find that key in that pic
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-20-2007, 09:09:53. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD

Comment

• one key is up under the bottom right corner of the carpet

Comment

• walk through the hole game

<3
        Last edited by Mistery; 07-30-2007, 11:40:32. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

• on the picture
          Last edited by Mistery; 08-07-2007, 21:51:52. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

• ive completed it

i mean it i completed it
            Last edited by Mistery; 08-14-2007, 23:52:35. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD

Comment

• it's easy with the picture.....first you clck in the left corner thanthe right and then down the left....this is how you will find a key,,,,i have 9
              but i can't find the last oneX(

Comment

• done it! found most of the keys myself apart from carpet & picture.
                it would have been nice if items vanished or greyed out once you used them (and doors you'd unlocked stayed open!).
                so the scissors, pen & pot had no uses then?

Comment

• I found 6 keys of 10, green key, yellow key, scissors, umbrella, what I think is a pen and what I think is a cup. Help?
                  Live. Laugh. Love.
                  Of course,
                  I'm totally falling for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by barbera1986 View Post
                    I have the scissors, a cup, an umbrella, a pen and i have 7 keys plus the 2 keys that opens the doors of the wall unit, i noticed the picture moves when you click on the corners but i have been clicking at it forever and nothing is happening

After YOu Click The TOp Left Hand Corner Of THe Picture It Moves Then YOu Click The Right top Hand Corner Of The Picture And It Moves More Then YOu Click One Of THe Bottom Corners And The Picture Moves Down And There Is A key Behind It

Where Are THe Other 2 Keys At Someone Help Me PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!

Ididit
                    Last edited by Mistery; 05-10-2008, 20:36:04. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by barbera1986 View Post
                      I have the scissors, a cup, an umbrella, a pen and i have 7 keys plus the 2 keys that opens the doors of the wall unit, i noticed the picture moves when you click on the corners but i have been clicking at it forever and nothing is happening
                      click up left then up right then bottom left...

Originally posted by GamersHood View Post
                      Play game:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=1607

Room escape game. Escape the room by finding 10 keys.

Walkthrough ~ http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2260
                      Originally posted by Mercer View Post
                      After YOu Click The TOp Left Hand Corner Of THe Picture It Moves Then YOu Click The Right top Hand Corner Of The Picture And It Moves More Then YOu Click One Of THe Bottom Corners And The Picture Moves Down And There Is A key Behind It

Ididit

this is absoulutely in here-_-
                      Last edited by Eternal Becky; 05-13-2008, 11:54:05. Reason: Merged posts. Use the edit button to add in your post, instead of multiple posting.
                      *~`Was it a cat i saw?`~*
                      *read it opposite*

Comment

• keys

i have 7 keys, but i cant find anymore

Comment

• out/ nice game... thnx

and I enjoyed the music....
                          Last edited by Mistery; 07-01-2008, 17:59:31. Reason: Edit your post instead of multiple posting :)

enjoy life

Comment

Working...
                          X