No announcement yet.

Cross's Curiosities - A Unique Antique Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, -cristina, and thank you for playing! (Thank you, too, Yvonne...even if you do decide to throw in the towel! )

For 8,

Comment

• Originally posted by archerhawk View Post
      Hi, -cristina, and thank you for playing! (Thank you, too, Yvonne...even if you do decide to throw in the towel! )

For 8,
      Thank you for help archerhawk!

Your riddle is a little bit difficult for my level...but is a very very nice riddle! Congrats!

Comment

• Thank you for making this riddle archerhawk, it is very nice made but for Newbies in this riddle business like -cristina and me, it isn't an easy one.. but we will get there...with help..

Not throwing in the towel yet but I am still stuck on Level 18...but I will keep on trying to find an answer...
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

• Yvonne, do you need a nudge on 18? Have you found the
          yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by archerhawk View Post
            Yvonne, do you need a nudge on 18? Have you found the
            yet?
            Hi archerhawk,
            No I have not found that yet so I need a huge nudge on 18
            sigpic

Comment

• Level 38, I see all the clues, dont know how to look "behind" please help

Comment

• Hi DazednConfused... to the GamersHood forums..
                I wish I could help but I am still on 18...looks like you are very good with solving riddles...
                sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome Yvonne, I dont know how good I am at solving these riddles. I am just good at reading the hints on the forum. I do love this riddle definately one of the BEST around in my opinion

Comment

• DazednConfused, thanks so much for playing. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. You're so close to the end! For 38, there are ways to
                    I've sent you a slightly more specific note about that.

Yvonne, I'm not sure if you
                    If not, I've sent you a bigger nudge.

Comment

• OK got to the last part, mr cook but what ex******* do I use???????????, Ive tried like 50 of em

Oh sorry this is about Level 38

Tried em all but the obvious: GOT IT onto 39

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! What an awesome riddle game this was. I look forward to more from you, now I am gonna try Riddling Park. Archerhawk
                      Last edited by DazednConfused; 08-24-2011, 17:47:52.

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS, DazednConfused! Really happy to see that you plowed through the remaining challenges. Thanks so much again, and I hope you like RP too!

Comment

Working...
                        X