Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend of the Golden Mask

This is a hidden object type game.
    Search for clues in your grandfather's house to unlock a great mysterious quest. Use the mouse to click on hidden items listed on the bottom of the screen. Finding and reconstructing pieces of your Grandfather's diary will help you on your quest.

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

just need another gold box .. can't find any more ? for a hint
    Level after level. eyes get tired after awhile. curiuos about the ending - just finish the trip or?
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 10-10-2009, 01:42:21.

Comment

Very nice graphics, well made game But also rather difficult in my opinion.
      I got stuck in the treasure chamber on the last item that I couldn't find

Comment

Gave up at same place Mistery. I can't be looking at that much bling so late at night!

Comment

Wonderful game. But I had to stop in the treasure room, too. I thought I only had to get the first set of objects - which I did. But then a whole other set...ugh. Too tired for that, and the similiarities/colors of all the objects in that last level killed my eyes. Off to bed. Nice game, thank you for posting.

Comment

What a great game - I didnt find all the golden boxes and consequently didn't do that puzzle but I made it to the end eventually after several attempts at the treasure room. Ok ending but was expecting something a bit more dramatic after all that work. Going off to rest my eyes for a bit now. lol
            I'm Hungry, let's get a taco, Thirsty? drink moloko
            Gamershood Online Paradise is now on Facebook!

Comment

Getting really frustrated here. Where the heck is the needle? I also tried using a hint but for the life of me I can't see it giving me any hint!

Comment

Hmmm, don't ask me to remember details of 10 levels, lol.

All I know that the needle for me was twice

But of course I have no idea if this is currently the case for you.

Comment

The last level was hurting my eyes, but after a few tries i made it
                  Was a nice game.

Comment

Working...
                  X