Kings Island 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Island 2

What is Kaptivo up to? What? Did he become an Arcane Warrior?
    If you want to know what it's all about, just play KI2!!

A simple point and click adventure

http://www.gamershood.com/9597/role-...kings-island-2

http://www.ageofgames.net/games/king...-island-2.html

Have fun

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

How do you kill the soldiers with the green swirls underneath them. I can kill the blue ones but green ones are doing my head in - heeeeeelp!!!!!!!

Comment

Killing green/blue skeleton skulls

I believe in the central ruins level (where you found the flower) is a merchant in a red robe and white hat.....you can find him in the middle of the screen near the top of the level. I didn't see him at this location until I reached power level 8.... or .... was it after I found the items (virgin heart, nail, ritual candle, night amulet, guts of Berlu) that opened up the gate to the land of the guardians? Whenever/wherever you find the merchant..... he's selling an Earth dagger (sword with a gold star behind it) use this to defeat the guys with green swirls. Also if you can buy a heavy weapon (axe, club) do it.....because you need it to defeat the guys with blue swirls. If you can't buy the heavy weapon wait until you find the second merchant (only 2 merchants in this game...I think) and buy the bloody axe. Good luck

Comment

ok ive been looking for the amulet of night for 3 days now with absolutly no luck ive gone over every room multiple times going from left to right down the page trying to find it and no luck i must be missing it somehow someone plz help....i'm half way through lvl 10 honestly just plz help me
        Last edited by Kzin; 12-09-2010, 07:34:02. Reason: Removed inappropriate content.

Comment

Amulet of Night.....where is it?

To find the Amulet of Night click on this website below or copy/past in browser

http://www.ageofgames.net/mapsandgui...ern-ruins.html

Download the map for the Northern Ruins and you will see the Amulet is in the middle of the screen on the right hand side of the level. It's really small, hard to see and the yellow coloring blends in with the broken cobble stone floor.

Because all the levels look the same….. using the website mentioned above and printing out each map was the only way I could finish this game. - Have fun.

Comment

Are magical attacks with long refresh times the only way to kill the ice mobs? That's seriously annoying to have to wait for those spells to refresh!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopyd View Post
              are magical attacks with long refresh times the only way to kill the ice mobs? That's seriously annoying to have to wait for those spells to refresh!

***read post #3 to reveal the answer***

Comment

The game ends after only 2/5 goals achieved?

I got the Seals of Air (already delivered to Kottom) and Water.

When I take the Seal of Water to Kottom, after some witty banter, he says, "Your destiny begins to take shape, my friend, but you're only halfway through your heroic journey."

Then it looks as if the game ends but with an unclear message: "You found the seals that Kottom needs to free you from this prison! But don't worry...Kaptivo's adventures aren't over yet!

I went to the main menu and could load my game but I can't seem to get past the first 2 seals.

Am I really finished?

Comment

Originally posted by herb View Post
                  I believe in the central ruins level (where you found the flower) is a merchant in a red robe and white hat.....you can find him in the middle of the screen near the top of the level. I didn't see him at this location until I reached power level 8.... or .... was it after I found the items (virgin heart, nail, ritual candle, night amulet, guts of Berlu) that opened up the gate to the land of the guardians? Whenever/wherever you find the merchant..... he's selling an Earth dagger (sword with a gold star behind it) use this to defeat the guys with green swirls. Also if you can buy a heavy weapon (axe, club) do it.....because you need it to defeat the guys with blue swirls. If you can't buy the heavy weapon wait until you find the second merchant (only 2 merchants in this game...I think) and buy the bloody axe. Good luck
                  Heavy type weapon can not kill guys in blue swirls....I have weapon from secret place, and also bought bloody axe and no use... any other solution ? only spell can kill those blue guys. Mechant 2 and 1 both sell same items when your level is higher as I notice.

Comment

It might have something to do with the rings or armor you're wearing, but I think the bloody axe should work.

Comment

"Killing blue circle monsters"

You can use Earthquake to kill them

Comment

How to KILL the Green Swirl Wind Sword Soldiers and the Blue Swirl Ice Sword Soldiers

Originally posted by Addick View Post
                        How do you kill the soldiers with the green swirls underneath them. I can kill the blue ones but green ones are doing my head in - heeeeeelp!!!!!!!
                        Everyone I have CONFIRMED the PROPER METHOD (using a WEAPON not MAGIC) to use to KILL the GREEN SWIRL Wind Sword Soldiers found in the Lands of the Wind Guardians and the BLUE SWIRL Ice Sword Soldiers found in Lands of the Ice Guardians.

1. For the GREEN SWIRL Wind Sword Soldiers use the EARTH DAGGER (sword with yellow star) in the WEAPON SLOT for either the WARRIOR or MAGE (I used in MAGE).

2. For the BLUE SWIRL Ice Sword Soldiers use the SHIELD AND MAGIC FIRE CLUB in the WEAPON SLOT for the WARRIOR. **Note: The SHIELD AND MAGIC FIRE CLUB can not be used for the MAGE.

--> Also Please Note:

1. The GREEN SWIRL Wind Sword Soldiers can NOT be killed with any weapon other than the EARTH DAGGER (sword with yellow star). That means that all AXES, BOWS, CLUBS and SWORDS/DAGGERS (other than EARTH DAGGER) WILL NOT WORK on the GREEN SWIRL Wind Sword Soldiers .

2. The BLUE SWIRL Ice Sword Soldiers can NOT be killed with any weapon other than the SHIELD AND MAGIC FIRE CLUB. That means that all AXES, BOWS, CLUBS (other than the SHIELD AND MAGIC FIRE CLUB), and SWORDS/DAGGERS WILL NOT WORK on the BLUE SWIRL Ice Sword Soldiers .

Good Hunting!

Comment

Working...
                        X