This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @New
    does it ask you to download Shockwave? If so just click Cancel ot something and It'll take you to the site. That fixed my problem

But I STILL can't play the &*%&% game!!!! when I try to log in with my oh-so-old account it says the account doesn't exist! >.< And when I try making a new one it says the username is unavailable (yes, even if I write fghfhgf) then it gives me a few choices for a new username but then it does nothing! >.<
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• I wanna play too but it won't let me.It just says it has log in problems.Everytime i clock it does absoulotly nothing.

Hey im new ;]

Comment

• I can't find the marker for the octopus thing. Can anybody help?
        Last edited by luvandia; 03-07-2009, 09:12:17. Reason: Previous Quest completed.

Comment

• help

Where's the laundry room?I realy need to help Eduardo!

Comment

• I finally found some news about this game and it is really sad. The Big fat awesome house party is over. We can't play it anymore
            This was a wonderful game full of excitement and I will really miss playing it.
            I am not moving it to the borken links though but I will inform the admin to remove this game from the main site
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

• it won't let me play big fat awsome house party. What do I do?

Comment

• Have you read the previous post?

Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post
                I finally found some news about this game and it is really sad. The Big fat awesome house party is over. We can't play it anymore
                This was a wonderful game full of excitement and I will really miss playing it.
                I am not moving it to the borken links though but I will inform the admin to remove this game from the main site
                Gonna move it to the broken links section.

Comment

Working...
                X